Lookin for tunes for a summer playlist like these songs.

forcefedflesh

I am looking for some Good chill tunes not too heavy but shit that dont sound like crap and specifically these song types, just relaxing chillin tunes.

Black and blue (netsky remix)
The Verve (feat. Tali)
Splash ft. Coco
Watch Your Step
klaxons & grace - it's not over (nero bootleg)
Eyes Closed
Your Way
Critical (DC Breaks Remix)
Contra
Secret Agent

As you can see all are like a mellow relaxin tune (yes I know some netsky in their I just like their flow of music for some songs.)

Anyone who can help me get a major playlist goin on think you got some tunes to fit my interest I will highly appreciate it and give you the final playlist ive come up with, so start listing a crap load of songs guys, I appreciate it just want something everyone can jam to who dont even listen to Dnb all my buddies love these songs as well, so I am hoping to get a nice tracklist going to have a great summer.

Thanks.

Bungle - Good Times
Rob Sparx - Tree Hugger
Bungle - If I leave
Q Project - Slowly But Surely
Spectrasoul ft dBridge - Glimpse
Alix Perez - Melanie
Q Project - Self Assessment
Wickaman & Hoodlum - Sub Tub
Alix Perez - Contradictions
Alix Perez - Crooklyn
Alix Perez - 1984

Not to be rude none of them come close to anything I listed sure some seem like they did but they really didnt, Not looking for like self tunes, as I said these all have meaning to people who dont listen to DnB it has to sound alot like what I posted. As I said Im not being a dick I appreciate listing the tunes Listened to em they were allright but not even in my own sub catorgory either, But keep em cming Im Going through that forum also now.

just look on a download website like juno of breakbeat top 100 charts and you'll find something instead of shunning everyones choices

to be fair you havent even listed artist names and i dont know all of the tunes you have listed
so you want some dnb tunes that people that don't listen to dnb are gonna like?
in my experience most of those sort of tunes aren't even that great anyway
you want to open their minds to dnb mate, not just give them a load of mainstream rubbish, well imo anyway
surely the tunes posted have some sort of musical value which surely anyone, even non dnb listeners could listen to?
its not like we've listed current value or limewax or some ridiculous jump up

I search Breakbeat.co.uk Every day, I went through 587 songs to find them very few Im just trying to get a little help dont start trolling post if you dont recognize I said thanks but its not what Im lookin for.

Tbh. You are not looking for a summer playlist. What everyone posted so far is chilled and great drum and bass music. What you posted (Watch Your Step :uberlaugh) is far away of beeing summer chilled out dnb. It's more like dancefloor pop dnb and as already said you'll find that kind of stuff in all the top 100 charts at any d&b mp3 selling websites.
Try with Pendulum & the Netsky LP and you got your list...

Tbh. You are not looking for a summer playlist. What everyone posted so far is chilled and great drum and bass music. What you posted (Watch Your Step :uberlaugh) is far away of beeing summer chilled out dnb. It's more like dancefloor pop dnb and as already said you'll find that kind of stuff in all the top 100 charts at any d&b mp3 selling websites.
Try with Pendulum & the Netsky LP and you got your list...

Spot on. Most of the songs he listed are dancefloor tracks. Nothing summery whatsoever about them

If you payed attension to a thing I said, I said im looking to make a playlist for summer not they are summer songs fucking tards learn wtf people say, On top of that their not really dancefloor in ur sub cat sure they can be but hey My friends dont like hearing the same bass beat over from their POV not mine so dont instantly submit reply before reading the whole thing, but yea they just dont like it over and over without a good ass flow like some of the songs I listed its something i can get down to with a bunch of friends in the summer, not like my usual music sure I said it wrong in a way but its how it usually is but I still enjoy it very much just not me with a bunch of people I hang out daily with and they really enjoyed them songs I posted and im trying to find more. So please quit being rude and ignorant when im look for a certain sub catagor and let me be if you dont have anything nice to say dont say nothing at all, I just been putting my opinions on here and you guys are acting like Im cming at the music and ur taking it too serious so chill the fuck out. But also yea, Netsky ep isnt that great I like a select few songs, and Pendulum sure old pendulum from back in the day and also I have a average amount I like from them but their new stuff isnt just for me.

Any more abuse will be reported to all the moderators and request action to be taken so chill out please ok like really just relax too fucking serious over shit because I said I didnt like it cause it isnt what Im looking for.

If you payed attension to a thing I said, I said im looking to make a playlist for summer not they are summer songs fucking tards learn wtf people say, On top of that their not really dancefloor in ur sub cat sure they can be but hey My friends dont like hearing the same bass beat over from their POV not mine so dont instantly submit reply before reading the whole thing, but yea they just dont like it over and over without a good ass flow like some of the songs I listed its something i can get down to with a bunch of friends in the summer, not like my usual music sure I said it wrong in a way but its how it usually is but I still enjoy it very much just not me with a bunch of people I hang out daily with and they really enjoyed them songs I posted and im trying to find more. So please quit being rude and ignorant when im look for a certain sub catagor and let me be if you dont have anything nice to say dont say nothing at all, I just been putting my opinions on here and you guys are acting like Im cming at the music and ur taking it too serious so chill the fuck out. But also yea, Netsky ep isnt that great I like a select few songs, and Pendulum sure old pendulum from back in the day and also I have a average amount I like from them but their new stuff isnt just for me.

Any more abuse will be reported to all the moderators and request action to be taken so chill out please ok like really just relax too fucking serious over shit because I said I didnt like it cause it isnt what Im looking for.

go look for answers some where else bruv you sound like a right twat

if you want help then chill out man, its not exactly easy to find music that you will like. there is a whole load of stuff similar to what you listed, but you wont like all of it.

im sure you have already but try some high contrast stuff, and logistics. all good vibes

I don't normally participate in these kind of threads. But I thought I'd stop by, especially for you.

To call you a penis.

It's obvious that you have absolutely no idea what dnb is, and as a result how can you expect us to help you. Especially if you're being an anus hole about it. If all you want to listen to is cheesey chart buster shit, go download some Lady Gaga.

If you're genuinely interested in listening to some accessible dnb, go do what everyone else does these days and buy a Nightlife CD.

Just go out and buy all of the following artists albums, they will be just what you and your mates will like!

Pendulum

Thats about it.

Haha fuck me, and after asking for help? deep haha

Back
Top Bottom