LOOK AT MY TUNE ;)

alright ok it was early and my vagina was chaffed from saturdays proceedings. the bass synth has nice charachter to it and the break is sturdy. i suspect thats a sample cd break though. other than that there is not much good about the song in question. i suggest you work out more variations on the drums and the bass. and the strings. if you get a good string arrangement with a fat break and a sub you should have a pretty good tune right there

i don't like your snare , sounds like one from a drum machine ? not a bad thing but its got this sound that sounds very synthetic
not sure about the drum beat either kinda gets boring , spice it up with some shakers aswell and effects.

i love your bass though , reminds me of aphrodite abit and the wup wup wup has a nice groove to it.

you literally have made drum and bass nothing else , got a bass and put some drums on it . needs more layers and ideas to go into your tracks as a whole

Nice intro,simple but good sounding beat,wobble reminds me dillinja production from 1996-1998 era.Sub is pretty good,try to ad more midrange wobble after that one big start wobble....

Back
Top Bottom