loojaack-some of my tunes on myspace... check it and comment

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by loojaack, Dec 27, 2009.

1. loojaack

loojaack New Member

2. loojaack

loojaack New Member

come on at least a bad comment.:)

3. Protoplasym

Protoplasym Nuskool

Where the hell is your feedback for all the brilliant tracks on this forum?

Are you seriously coming on here with ONE post and expecting others to feed you loads of feedback...

:getaclue,homeboy:

4. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Protoplasym is right (although maybe he could have worded it a little better lol) It's a big give and take world out there my friend. Browse around the forums, listen to other peeps tracks, give them feedback. Get to know the regulars (I'm still doing all this myself) and people will comment more on your stuff.

I cant comment myself, as for some reason my PC is allergic to myspace, and whenever I try to listen to a track on there it doesnt load up the myspace music player! sorry!

5. loojaack

loojaack New Member

you have a good point here... i just came to this forum and i havent really checked anything around here yet. ill gladly sniff around when i catch some time:) peace

6. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

It's definately worth becoming part of the community. There's always someone around that can help you out, there's always good fresh original material to listen to and get inspiration from. It's agreat place with good people and my music production wouldn't be anywhere near the level it is now if it wasn't for this place!

7. Protoplasym

Protoplasym Nuskool

I'm sorry if I came off like an ass, but it gets old seeing sooo many newbies coming to the forum and expecting feedback when they haven't taken the time to offer feedback to anyone else.

It's like Mr. Fletch says, it's a give and take world in this place. This forum is full of fantastic unreleased tracks along with a host of really nice guys who are willing to share what they know when it comes to making music.

I checked your tracks out... "Pandemonium" has some interesting Bass work on it. "No Escape" is pretty ruthless, I like that one.

The others are solid, but don't really do anything for me.

Your Prod overall is very well done.

8. Fishy:)

Fishy:) Active Member

Soundin really well produced! Liking " You Cant"

9. loojaack

loojaack New Member

thans for your comments. i hope ill give my tracks a chanse to be heard in better quality. reproducing on myspace is terrible. cheers

10. Jolly Jumpa

Jolly Jumpa Dj Synergex

Hey mate,
    Listening to "You Can't," and I'm liking the synth melody you got going in the beginning. The bass notes are difficult to hear, and if they even differentiate (I know they do, it's just difficult to hear!). Well produced but in some areas in the song it's difficult to hear what's going on - basically a lack of clarity or too much going on. Other tha mate, it's great, vocals go well too!
    Cheers!
    Steve

11. loojaack

loojaack New Member

all you sayd i would say too:) i think that i have big problems with mastering. but who doesnt!?

12. demonicdnb

demonicdnb got duct-tape?

this,

it has a nice heavy vibe to it but it all gets muddy in there for some reason, the drums and the bass seem to be cutting each other out.
    that could be because you have to put such a low quality on myspace. check out soundcloud.

im totally diggin that second tune, merry blues. very cool.

13. loojaack

loojaack New Member