DnB Looing for a particular drum & bass style

Za3ran

What's up fellow bass heads. This is my first post on the forum!

Anyway, I was listening to a somewhat new track, BMotion - Arabia off of Viper Presents Drum & Bass Annual 2016.

There is the Arabic sound, and or Egyptian style. Middle Eastern strings?

I know I've heard various DnB sounds with this sound and style. Can anyone point me to any songs or artists they can think of? or related. I'm down for almost any style of Drum & Bass.. This though. is something beyond

Thanks!

Last edited:
Your description of that BMotion tune convinced me to check it out and I have to say, what a fucking disappointment that was. No offence to you or anyone out there who likes it, but that drop was so generic I don't think it can do that absolutely amazing intro any justice.

Anyway, this thread has potential for some wicked tunage. As @Dischdl mentioned above, Amit is a good shout for kind of what you're probably looking for

This one more dubbed out but it's got that Indian touch

https://pro.beatport.com/release/ash-foundations-and-godless-original/910141
This one's a bit of an unknown I guess, Ash, Kiat and all those other cats from Singapore or wherever have some nice tunes, I suppose you could give their back catalog a check

There's Hidden Turn who's making some beautiful stuff, this one's the most obvious one in terms of what you're probably looking for.

was it this?
lol can't help ya I'm afraid, but hope you find it sooner rather than later :2thumbs:
not the one. had a similar vibe but a bit darker with busier drums. some female Asian type vocals iirc. will probably never find it, lol

that is a wicked tune btw. only know lord of the null lines by them...

Back
Top Bottom