Longest youve waited for a song since you first heard it?

mampi swift - second strike

i heard this on sets from before i was raving. only came out a couple of years ago. gotta've been on dub for like 5 years.

Gein - The Sermon

I've lost count how many years ago I heard this now. It's been years and years.

Peshay - Dont think about me

took like 6 years to come out

:word:

most of the afore mentioned too, still waiting for hey hommie by pleasure, been a cpl of years now, also loads of VIPs and remixes, oh and FUCKING HOSTILE BY KEMAL AND ROB DATA

mampi swift - second strike

i heard this on sets from before i was raving. only came out a couple of years ago. gotta've been on dub for like 5 years.

what? that was on the real vibes lp which came out in 98 it was repressed about two years ago.but it was def out in 98.

I now know this isn't going to come out but i heard Subby & Brookes-Late Run in 2006 and was eager for it then!

this my friend has been released - DJ Hype & True Playaz - Real Vibes

only just saw this post.i replied to the one above as ssoon as i red it,but you said what i was basically saying,that tune is one of my fave dnb tunes, i got the real vibes lp off ebay few years bk for 40 quid just for that tune then they repressed it so i got that 2 lol

:word:

most of the afore mentioned too, still waiting for hey hommie by pleasure, been a cpl of years now, also loads of VIPs and remixes, oh and FUCKING HOSTILE BY KEMAL AND ROB DATA

I don't think Fucking Hostile is going to get released.

Back
Top Bottom