longest time you've gone without...

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
decks?
mine have been at home for a good 4 months now while i study away cos my rooms too small for my set up up here argh!
massive void in my spare time i dont know what to do half the time, fuck the xbox it isnt the same :/

maaan when i moved out my house i didnt have them set up for two years

near on killed me, but gave me time to concentrate on my own tunage

after moved to the new house, had a studio room so everything is back up n running now!! BOH

I share my decks with my housemate and last summer i came back to the flat to find he had snuck off home for the holidays and taken them with him. Was without for about 5 months. bastard.

I'm going to Uni in September and have heard that some rooms may not be big enough for decks but fuck that, I'll find room.

I can't go without them for many reasons. But mainly cos

1) I'm totally addicted to it and it gives me a buzz to be honest

and 2) I've worked hard and put the time in to get to a level I'm really happy with - I haven't fucked a single mix between tracks for as long as I can remember and I mix really fast. I couldn't bear to lose it all due to not practicing for a few months and lose progress.

^^Just read that and it sounds a bit big headed, but come on, I'm guessing everyone on here is a sickhead on their home setup!

i took my decks to uni this year only to find i had a small as fuck room, but i made it work, uni is a good place to get playing out so u gotta have deckss!!!

yeah im worried about this when i go to uni in september, but ill make room. Even if i hav to manually extend my room at the expense of one of my flatmates walls!!

This is why when you go to uni you dont bother with halls get a house with your mates... That way you can play music till practicly whatever time you want... Have parties, an you get a decent size room. Me an my mates didnt bother with halls just went straight into an 8 bedroom house, an it was probly the best year an a half of my life

Scotty knows. Sooner or later though you'll find someone around who's safe so you can hang out at theirs for a mix. In second you year you should be able to hook it up in your room or lounge, depending on who you're living with.

Since I completed my set up (for the moment) I'd say that the longest I've gone without decks was 2 weeks. And that was because they were in for a service. Bastard still hasn't fixed 'em so they have to go back :mad:

By the end of the summer I would've been without my decks for about 3 months, maybe a bit more. Been a month already and it's only really recently I'm clucking for a mix!

Back
Top Bottom