longest mix

Fire starter

VIP Junglist
Whats the longest ammount of time you have spent mixing in one session no breaks or pauses?

Today i manged to do 4 hours .

It's the only way to get good imo...

The world records 81 hours if any of you lot are interested? You know you've got a problem when your're reaching for your 1,600th tune lol!

6 hours at a club a few years back.

thats crazy mate, did you have to go for a piss in a bottle or somthing

images

I did a 4 hour set all on vinyl a few months ago...at first I was barely mixing cos it was pretty empty, but the last 2 hours was pretty much non stop mixing

It's the only way to get good imo...

The world records 81 hours if any of you lot are interested? You know you've got a problem when your're reaching for your 1,600th tune lol!

Incorrect.

My mate from Peterborough DJ Urb holds the World Record at 126 hours, as far as i'm aware it still stands...

I know some Japanese dude was gonna try to beat, but didn't hear the outcome.

errr recorded is about 11hours live on radio lol, as for afterparty's no idea, but ive still been bashin the decks after 48hrs before lol.

about 4+ hours, used to do about 8 hours a day every day when i first learnt to beat match but would have a break in the middle

i just realised i played that one party straight from beginning to ending without a break, must have been 9-5 or something, so 8 hours on my own and more or less the same with alverine. lol.

how could i miss that? was a sick night!

Me and a couple of mates mix from about 8 in the evening until about 5am on the weekends. Usually fucking wrecked by the end of it so the mixing is all over the place! Good laugh though!

Back
Top Bottom