DnB Long time no see, new track in the making

First 30-40 seconds is okay; I like the white noise hissing that comes in on the start of every bar and the bass does have movement (altho it sounds kinda muffled on my end). The kick pushes through alright, but the snare sounds pitched a bit too high and maybe a tad too tuned.

After that it gets a good boost of energy, pad work is nice. The mid and low for the sub could use a boost, but that also probably has something to do w/ parts not being fully EQ'd yet, it's a WIP like you said. Percussions are good and it's a pretty good effort so far, I wanna see how it turns out so good luck :)

Thanks mate! :) My goal was to make it sound kinda muffled in the intro, though you're right about the snare being too high. I'm doing the best i can about the bass at the moment, but i only got a pair of gaming headphones.

I believe you are going for the more intense style here, I would suggest some more dist on the top of the bass to give it more of an edge. I find it really helps when you are trying to ''intensify'' the track. I also agree with Mason on the snare in the intro. The drums over all sound nice and punchy and the non-lowpassed snare sounds alright to me... just to clear that out. I like the blipp's and blopp's in the backround as well.

Back
Top Bottom