Long time lurker with headphones question

JunglistBook

So, I finally blew out my headphones with the bass boosted version of no problem. My monitors are great for when it's not 3am, and my headphones were pretty bad, but they worked for my 3am jungle fever. What are good headphones for bass boosted tunes? Or should I only play them on my monitors? Cheers

What are bass boosted tunes? Your headphones should be able to handle bassy music. How loud do you have it?

the akg 518 dj are pretty cheap and can handle tons of bass, I once turned the bass eq from the lunar bass commix remix allthe way up and they handled it without a problem, but you need to be careful about the cable, it tends to get damaged easily (2 years warranty doe)

sounds fuckign awesome, i think i'm gonna rip tht and cut it to wax and then turn the bass to the max on my mixer and then rip it and upload it to youtube. shoult be even better bass boost.

Last edited by a moderator:
no problem = jungle???
Mind (and speakers) blown

I would kinda like to know how loud you were listening to this though.
And there are plenty of decent headphone choices out there, Sennheiser are pretty good.

sounds fuckign awesome, i think i'm gonna rip tht and cut it to wax and then turn the bass to the max on my mixer and then rip it and upload it to youtube. shoult be even better bass boost.

Wut M8? infinity base b00st?

I'm in.

Back
Top Bottom