LOng shot track ID

nasher

Gangsta Status
rite, i heard this choon on a tape recorded from an event called PURE-X @ the Sanctuary. I think it was from about 97. neways, (it woz on a nicky blackmarket tape wiv mc skibadee).

on the break/ drop, there is a man sayin ' your style is unorthodox, but effective, it is not the art, but the combat, that u must learn to endure, it is defeat that u must learn to accept'. it is a man voice soundin chinese stylee, and the bassline is quite lengthy on each bar, i.e more bass than drum (if u get wot i mean)
:-/

Originally posted by Caution
It's by DJ Red and its on TOV.

Cant for the life of me remember the name of the track though............

Aha

Tunes called "Enter The Dragon"

It was remixed as well by Red so im not too sure which one it is that your after. Both mixes are decent tunes though.

:D

Originally posted by DJ Fatal
so, ne1 got a clip of the choon, ideally i wud like a clip of the original, but one of the rmx wud be nice nice aswell:afro:
I've got both of them at home, I'll encode them and put them here tomorrow :thumbsup:

dj red - enta da dragon

here's the info i found. the clip is for the original mix.

original mix:
dj red - "a: enta da dragon / aa:nasty"
cat # - tov12027
released - 1997

remix:
dj red - "a:dynamics / aa: enta da dragon (tekken mix)"
cat # - tov12030
released - 1998

hope this is what you were looking for.

Originally posted by DJ Fatal
cheers ladz!:thumbsup:

especially to u v matt, for sortin both versions out.:slayer:
Right, I've encoded both of them in Real Audio at the lowest rate I could but they are still too big to allow me to put them up on here. Stupid fucking thing I'm using won't let me do half the tune either.

PM me your email address and I can mail them to you (they are just over 1.5 meg each) :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom