Long delay trails?

JungleGuerilla

Riiiight, i've been writing a new tune which has some pretty harsh cuts from a beat to a bassline, and I wanted to add some fade out sorta thing with quite a high rate and feedback delay to ease the change, but I have no idea how to add this without adding it to the beat/bassline during the rest of the time.

Some sort of automation might sort this out but I wouldn't know how to do it without it sounding really odd, any ideas?

I'm using abletons standard effects, and usually with delay I stick with ping pong to give it a nice stereo image/sound, unless of course it completely disagrees with the sound.

i don't know if this will help, i don't use your daw but, if you won't to add a delay to something with out disturbing it, or you won't it to carry on undisturbed also with a delay, take the sound you wont to delay, copy the same effects to another chanel then but the delay on it ??? dont know if this helps?

Dunno what you mean but I adjust the feedback and wet/dry mix
I then automate a hi pass filter or low pass filter to filter out the delay when i want it to stop

i don't know if this will help, i don't use your daw but, if you won't to add a delay to something with out disturbing it, or you won't it to carry on undisturbed also with a delay, take the sound you wont to delay, copy the same effects to another chanel then but the delay on it ??? dont know if this helps?

Just turn the effect on (either on/off or bypass automation) at the end where you want it enabled.

Think these answer your question.

Back
Top Bottom