"long dark tunnels"?

dj vision

An easy one i know but have lost some old vinyl i'm trying to replace and am having a mental blank-and knowing this site,this is the quickest way to an answer!

Much played Hype track c.93 with the sample "long dark tunnels"

AND

Also who did the "Scottie" track that Hype also used to bang out alot?

Cheers

Vision

That long dark tunnel track, Valley of Shadows is about as seminal a track as you can get. Utter classic. I dare anyone to find any track more classic... though there are equal tracks.

The other track is Subnation - Scottie, "I don't wanna die!"

Jungle :)

Dustek said:
That long dark tunnel track, Valley of Shadows is about as seminal a track as you can get. Utter classic. I dare anyone to find any track more classic... though there are equal tracks.

yeah its funny, my mate (who got me into jungle, so he's far from clueless) won't play 'valley', he reckons the b side kicks its arse. I cant remember what its called now ...

anyway both these tunes are top examples of the best original darkside era. I love Scottie, cause you dont hear it played that much

Dustek said:

"final conflict"-Tango & Ratty- just remember the 1st time i heard that it blew my fuckin mind like no other track ever has since

AND...

DJ Taktix "the way"- that tune has it all-sweet vocals,phat bassline,filthy beats AND MC MC-the ultimate floorfiller!

Cheers for the help lads

Keep up the good work

Massive respect...

Vision

dj vision said:
"final conflict"-Tango & Ratty- just remember the 1st time i heard that it blew my fuckin mind like no other track ever has since

AND...

DJ Taktix "the way"- that tune has it all-sweet vocals,phat bassline,filthy beats AND MC MC-the ultimate floorfiller!

Cheers for the help lads

Keep up the good work

Massive respect...

Vision

its actually mc mad p, from top buzz :gslayer:

Back
Top Bottom