LONDON'S VENUES!!

torky123

Was just wondering wot r the more dodgy clubs in london n which ones seem 2 hav a better crowd!?
Iv only ever been 2 seone so in comparation 2 that would b gd! SAFE

The End, Turnmills and The Key, The Cross and The Canvas are all closed now. But when they were open I always found the crowd to pretty sweet. All generally there for the music, whether it be DNB or any other type of music. The End in particular was my favourite due to the soundsytem, location and general vibes.

For the clubs that are open Fabric is a fucking good club, nice layout and mint soundsytem. But like most clubs in London it's on the pricey side in terms of drinks. I've also seen an increase in violence at the club too which isn't healthy. I'd stay away from places like Brixton Mass, Brixton Carling Academy etc if you're looking to avoid the so called 'dodgy' clubs. Saying that anywhere can be dodgy these days. Brick Lane, Shoreditch are wicked areas to go out in, always loads happening down there. Clubs such as 333, 93 East are pretty cool. Also Ministry of Sound in Elephant & Castle is a pretty epic club, again expensive drinks but the main rooms soundsystme makes up for it.

One more thing. Matter is the way forward. I recommend it to anyone, simply incredible in every way possible. It provides the perfect raving experience. There's loads of other smaller clubs in and around London you're guaranteed to have a good night out in too.

Last edited:
The End, Turnmills and The Key, The Cross and The Canvas are all closed now. But when they were open I always found the crowd to pretty sweet. All generally there for the music, whether it be DNB or any other type of music. The End in particular was my favourite due to the soundsytem, location and general vibes.

For the clubs that are open Fabric is a fucking good club, nice layout and mint soundsytem. But like most clubs in London it's on the pricey side in terms of drinks. I've also seen an increase in violence at the club too which isn't healthy. I'd stay away from places like Brixton Mass, Brixton Carling Academy etc if you're looking to avoid the sold called 'dodgy' clubs. Saying that anywhere can be dodgy these days. Brick Lane, Shoreditch are wicked areas to go out in, always loads happening down there. Clubs such as 333, 93 East are pretty cool.

One more thing. Matter is the way forward. I recommend it to anyone, simply incredible in every way possible. It provides the perfect raving experience. There's loads of other smaller clubs in and around London you're guaranteed to have a good night out in too.

spot on really

yehhh i definately wanna head down 2 matter.. from wot iv heard and from the videos iv cin on the old youtube it looks pretty sweeeeeeeeeet!
cheers for the help ;):wave::):twisted::andy::lamur:

Dont choose your club by "what clubs are dodgy" cos then your never gonna go to any clubs round london, every club will have people shotting/fighting/takin drugs its always there, obviously some clubs are more grimy then others but if you just keep out of peoples way nothins gonna happen.

Hidden (Vauxhall) - They have good nights on a regular basis (hazard/brockie/blackmarket play there often). Its not a massive club but its got 3 rooms, the main room is a bit small but its got a bar and the other two rooms are quite big.

Herbal (Shoreditch) - Small club but good atmosphere, good dubstep & dnb. Bouncers are pricks though they will fuck you up if you try anything with them (not joking). One main room and a smaller room on the floor above.

Area - (Vauxhall) - Havnt been here yet but from what my mates tell me its a good club

Rhythm Factory - (Whitechappel) - Alright club, nothing special but had some good nights there, but they sometimes bullshit about the line up. Its got a main room and a smaller room (Usually with Dubstep/grime). Another plus is that they sell laughing gas which is great fun when your rushing.

Corsica Studios - (Elephant & Castle) - N-type is hosting his wheel and deal nights there at the moment, big line ups for dubstep heads but havnt heard of any dnb nights there.

Club Life - (Vauxhall) - Host a good night every month with probe/profile and others. Always have a good time there (does get a bit rough sometimes but doesnt matter if you just keep to yourself). Big main room but the second room is shit, speakers are rubbish, just somewhere to jam when you need to take a break from raving.

Fabric - (Farringdon) - Obviously i dont need to say much, everyone knows this club. Way too crowded though, when hype comes on dont expect to get into the middle of the rave unless you stay there from the start. Takes too long getting drinks. Dont rate this club that much.

I could go on but i cant be bothered at the mo, if you want some more names of good clubs just pm me and i dont mind giving you a list of places to look up.

Fabric - (Farringdon) - Obviously i dont need to say much, everyone knows this club. Way too crowded though, when hype comes on dont expect to get into the middle of the rave unless you stay there from the start. Takes too long getting drinks. Dont rate this club that much.

don't rate this club much?? as much as there are lots of great clubs out there (lots of them now closed) fabric rocks, if you think its too crowded and you can't get served quickly enough then maybe you should stay at home and put your slippers on. a little pushing and shoving for the quality of line ups they have on a friday is worth it. and anyone complaining about the cost on the door doesn't know they're born.

I would say Fabric and Matter, But it all depends on the kind of night who turns up, your more likely to get fighting during a playaz set, than during a ram set, or a shogun set. The more grimey and filthy the night sounds, the more grimey and filthy it's likely to be, But In all fairness, I have had the best times at fabric, matter and Electrowerkz in islington.

don't rate this club much?? as much as there are lots of great clubs out there (lots of them now closed) fabric rocks, if you think its too crowded and you can't get served quickly enough then maybe you should stay at home and put your slippers on. a little pushing and shoving for the quality of line ups they have on a friday is worth it. and anyone complaining about the cost on the door doesn't know they're born.

id much rather go to any other club then fabric. just because your going to see djs that are well known doesnt mean you going to have a better time, and if you think it does then you obviously havnt been to enough raves.

Back
Top Bottom