London Heads

If you can get me two tickets (or VIP entry) then I'm there lol! Im only in Essex so not too far away! Would be good to meet up with a few of you guys

sorting out concessions list atm, so if anyone wants cheap entry all night, drop me a pm with ya name (can add friends too) :D

Would totally be there if there wasn't this ocean thing between our countries... maybe someday, I think that would be cool

Would totally be there if there wasn't this ocean thing between our countries... maybe someday, I think that would be cool

for me its not even an ocean but still too far away and ill be playing over here.

so have fun all of you guys and drink a pint for me aswell =)

wikid! good to see a few peeps from here comin down :D lookin like a nice crowd comin along from the feedback we've had on promo! if anyone wants concessions drop ya names to me by pm n i'll put ya on the list! or u can send them info_at_subsystemaudio_dot_com

nice one groelle, will do! av a good weekend :D

was a great night, bigups to john miszt and silkworm, thanks for having me guys.

great venue, crisp soundsystem, wicked vibes

awesome night all in all!

was great fun, wikid crowd, esp considering the amount of snow that tried to bring london to its knees lol great meetin sum forumers too, soundsystem was faaat! didnt get it anywhere near full power, but the bass was so good :D bigup all the crew n djs that made the night for us all!

wikid to meet ya finally Oversight! thanks for a heavy set n all ur crew, great people!

wikid having the Blue Cheese n Lifestyle crews down to, more awsome music n people!

Next time i hope i'm not comin down with a chest infection all night lol even so i still really enjoyed it, hard not to surrounded by lots of smiling dnb heads!

Last edited:
if anyone wants to get on the concessions list, hit me up with names by pm, for 3rd of march, more noise will b made with Fathom Audio n Freek Blue Cheese :)

im at dnbawards or i'd like to come down....Im only in e17.....Whens the following one?.....They looking to book anyone? sounds like you got a decent night going on.

Back
Top Bottom