London Elektricity - Are We There Yet? LP (Hospital Records) Out Nov 6th

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
SWAG...

CS2888384-02A-BIG.jpg

http://www.junodownload.com/products/london-elektricity-are-we-there-yet-deluxe/2888384-02/

Wow. Didn't expect myself to like this at all tbh but boy what an album. The previews almost made me cry. Wonderful music. Love the fact you can hear about last 15 years of Hospital sound in those tunes bar the pure dancefloor cheese era. Also mesmerized by the new vocalist, Emer Dineen, exceptional!

Always had a soft spot for the old bugger. This album would have been perfect for those three days of summer we had in the UK.

Oh what a lovely album, I can see this one getting repeated plays! Ever Dineen also has a fantastic voice.

And also, it's great to see Liane Carroll back on a track, Why Are We Here is amazing!

Hearing a lot of "Syncopated City" in this... bringing back memories. Really surprised to be loving the previews after not thinking much of "Yikes!".

Yikes lung remix is pretty nice, plan that cannot fail rmx also springs to mind too

I quite liked The Plan That Cannot Fail from the original Yikes album (that was actually the first DnB track I heard surprisingly) and the B-Complex remix of Invisible Worlds was pretty good too!

Great album. Not liking some of the straight beats, but other than that the fucking vibes are real. So musical, fills that hole between soul, folk, and raw drum and bass.

Lovely album, but now I'm conflicted on whether to buy the vinyl or CD or just settle for MP3s, all these releases are making me bankrupt!

Back
Top Bottom