London Calling

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
I'm visiting the motherland from the 24th of december 'til I think the third of January and I don't particularly want to spend the whole time hanging with my mum and chilling with the grandparents.

You lot are all hip kids down with the scene, right? What events mustn't I miss in the meanwhile? I have a pocket full of cash I've accumulated wearing women's clothing and pretending to be a fish and I've never been to a proper DnB night because Oslo sucks balls.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I dunno whats on over the Christmas period, but i'm pretty sure Xmas Ram/Shogun/Headz nights at their respective venues will be frequented by the riff-raff you speak to here on a daily basis, I may even grace you with my presence...

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
I heard they stab people in London, like, for your sneakers. But I'm afraid that if I'm not in the right pair the birds will be all like "Bah; tourist!" and spill their drinks down my shirt at my sexual advances..

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
I dunno whats on over the Christmas period, but i'm pretty sure Xmas Ram/Shogun/Headz nights at their respective venues will be frequented by the riff-raff you speak to here on a daily basis, I may even grace you with my presence...
If you don't get lost....

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Aslong as i've got my iphone the right way up & I understand the basic principles of North, South, East & West everything will be fine, won't it James... :teeth:

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Definitely recommend a shogun night if theres one in that small window.

27th december is Playaz @ Fabric.

DJ Hype
Pascal
Hazard
DJ Die
Drumsound & Bassline Smith
Taxman
DJ EZ
Hatcha
Mistajam
TC
Crystal Clear B2B Sub Zero
Fabio
Commix

and more.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
come kings langley and we'll get you properly licked, none of yo' petty norway weed, this is UK nega.

jesus, i've been up ten minutes and i'm already on my 4th bong :teeth:

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
What's a King's Langley? Disreputable sources tell me there's weed in abundance to be had there..

I'll be staying in the Bournemouth / New Forest / fucking Lymington area, my budget allows train fare, crashing on people's couches and maybe even a cheap ass hotel room. Might invest in some of that KY stuff I've been hearing about, if that's what yous guys need for a good night out.

Definitely want to check out anything Shogun / Metalheadz related because I love drumnd and bajse, yeah.. Or whatever you lot are going to be up to because I think it's probably going to be a little scary creeping through London on my own in winter.

Should I bring my winter coat? It's massive in like every and any way.