LONDON BASED DRIVER WANTED

Serum

VIP Junglist
Ez all, I've been struggling to find a reliable driver for when I'm playing outside of London so was wondering if any of the forum heads might be able to lend a hand.

If anyone's up for it, hit me with a PM and I can let you know the dates I need sorting. Obviously I'll sort all your expenses and all that.

:rowley:

Sorry dude I can't drive for shit, but I will take this opportunity to say big ups to yourself and Bladerunner for a fucking HUGE set at the Rumble in Norwich the other week.

Good luck getting a driver sorted (just offer a couple of dubs and you'll get flooded with offers!!!!)

Sorry dude I can't drive for shit, but I will take this opportunity to say big ups to yourself and Bladerunner for a fucking HUGE set at the Rumble in Norwich the other week.

Good luck getting a driver sorted (just offer a couple of dubs and you'll get flooded with offers!!!!)

Big up T One, was a quality night, nice to play on a system that can handle the bass!

I wud, but I have the SHITTEST sense of direction. I get lost parking on my drive.
If your properly stuck tho I dont mind lending a helping hand. I live bout 45 minutes outside of london :2thumbs:

If ya still need one wen I pass my test i'm on it, but the way I drive that could be next year lol

if i lived nearer to london i would be happy

im doing my test in a couple of weeks :sick:

big ups to yourself and Bladerunner for a fucking HUGE set at the Rumble in Norwich the other week.

yeh man was a big night and an even bigger set!! big ups to ya Serum & all the rumble ravers!! flyer should up for the next one soon..

Back
Top Bottom