London based catch up collab session

I am. I'm not in london though, would that be an issue?

The plan would be to have a face to face session studio immersion to share experience, sound, techniques and hopefully build a couple of tunes.
That's quite difficult online, especially to keep consistency.
Nothing against online collab, but that's not the aim of this thread. Sorry bro! :)

I do love the fact that this forum involve world wide people, but c'mon! Must be someone locally or passing by that can get involved in a session!
:fag:

Ps musically essential mix of the year 2012 nicolas jarr that's real experimentation music is takes your brain on a real journey. If anyone hasn't listened check it out

In not a producer, id like to be able to create something unique but I know my role and I'm not cut out for production I don't think. But id like to say I completely Agree with this. It's nice to see some producers out there trying to define there own sound and push the boundaries, this is what differentiates the 20 yr old sample pack netsky/critical copy cats who want to make it big instantly to the true artists who want to push boundaries, experiment etc. My definition of a true artist is someone who not just puts sounds together but uses sounds to express emotions and feelings, to make people happy, sad, make people think and take in what the artist is demonstrating. The decision as a true artist is a risk. You can spend years trying to define something new and ultimately end up in failure or you can jump on the band wagon and be playing infront of a 10k festival croud within years. deep down does it really mean anything? It's a real shame the average 20 yr old feels more from netsky + a pill than they do from people like dbridge and total science who are true artists imo. Total science put out so many tracks and after 15 yrs there still playing room 3 fabric because not enough people respect they define there own sound/ feeliggs rather than just on band wagons to appeal to popular culture. Big ups to you. Need this attitude to keep the true music rolling.

I'm high btw so I might of just wrote a load of crazy bs
Words bro! Totally spot on... Cheers!

I ended up posting this in 2 threads last night. I was on tapa talk aiming to post it referring to your rant but must of put it in the wrong place then I was like wtf this stupid app lost all my writing so I wrote it out again and now I can see I posted it in 2 places I'm gonna delete above and put it in the right place now I'm feeling sane :)

Last edited:
Fuck it! I'm in Essex so not too far away from London (20 min train journey / 40 minute drive). We need to collab anyway but for some reason I cant get the files you keep sending me via dropbox!

Wherebouts you based in London? We'll arrange a free weekend and I'll swing by!

Back
Top Bottom