Lomax - Praise (Full track)

Artisan shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as this tune its not worthy!!!
This. Do not compare Artisan to this horrific tune. Another artist ruined by labels

More stuff like this please Lomax

Last edited by a moderator:
Artisan shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as this tune its not worthy!!!

tune is dire! some nice aspects to it but as a tune itself its piss poor

its like any new Sub Focus tune,whole forum will be calling it shit but strangly it will smash dancefloor worldwide by biggest names in dnb with effect comparable with atom bomb.

Last edited:
i wish subfocus would make some tunes like scarecrow again. i fuckin love that tune

change is side effect of time,I think every producer experience in their life their productivity peak and after that quality goes little bit down,but that does not mean that they after this creativity peak they cant make good tune.My opinion is that end of Nicks peak is comming closer... dont think I didnt noticed drop in quality of tunes from Chase & Status,Sub Focus or Pendulum but they still makes great music sometimes.Nero,Noisia,Dirtyphonics,DC Breaks... they are all killing it at the moment but I bet after 5-8 years the average tune quality level will drop or they will become too much mainstream.5 years ago everybody loved pendulum,they were kings of dnb... nobody in 2005 was thinking that they would become synonimus with epic dnb trainwrack.... what it have to do with Lomax - Praise I dont remember anymore but blotters are good so I am going to post this shiz anyway :D

I like Lomax and all, but that tune is absolutely horrific. I praise that my ears are never exposed to anything that bad again. Sounds like Clipz retarded brother made it. Lomax is so talented it's hard to believe he would attach his name to this.

@ d.o.b

i get what your saying, i guess its understandable how creativity can run out. i spose thats why he's been doing alot of remixes.

@ d.o.b

i get what your saying, i guess its understandable how creativity can run out. i spose thats why he's been doing alot of remixes.

remixes have nothing to do with lack of creativity... good remix with alot new sounds is similiary hard to make like fresh tune.This Praise will be big,I feel the Heists energy in this.. technicaly its more than perfect,Lomax genius,he knows what he is doing... people who listen Lomax usualy dont listen jump up and that is exactly what this tune is,people will judge this tune as bad after two minutes of shitty youtube quality sober from their usualy far from decent audio setups.What value have this opinion? Nobody gives a fuck ,its massive,it will be rinsed by djs,it will sell and people will enjoy it,I mean people that have life,no forum fannies

People are going on like this is the worst track in the world! There have been worse tunes made by shitter and better people than Lomax.

Plus its for an advert.... Surprised no-ones screaming 'sell out' yet....

Back
Top Bottom