LOMAX - JUNGLE FX

i wouldnt think this will be out for quite a while

lol yeah mate going by the way Ram operates we'll be lucky to see it by next summer

"Xample and Lomax - Remember" was originally scheduled for a September 2009 release ... says it all really

I'm just waiting on "Noisia - My World / Deception"

That's all I want in life right now ...

Seriously it's gettin silly at Ram though, had ONE 12" from Culture Shock this year and dare I say it we'll get ONE 12" from him for the whole of next year, I feel like they take the issue of quality control a little too far ...

I'll be a fucking happy man when "Surprise" is promo'd though :)

its all kept under raps though man, unless your in the Ram camp its hard to know what REALLY is going on.

Lomax EP came out of nowhere

lol yeah mate going by the way Ram operates we'll be lucky to see it by next summer

"Xample and Lomax - Remember" was originally scheduled for a September 2009 release ... says it all really

I'm just waiting on "Noisia - My World / Deception"

That's all I want in life right now ...

Seriously it's gettin silly at Ram though, had ONE 12" from Culture Shock this year and dare I say it we'll get ONE 12" from him for the whole of next year, I feel like they take the issue of quality control a little too far ...

haha. yeah i was gonna say the way Ram sometimes go on with their releases etc i'd expect to see Jungle FX out around say....when the Olympics start?

its all kept under raps though man, unless your in the Ram camp its hard to know what REALLY is going on.

Lomax EP came out of nowhere

Yeah that's very true man, Lomax EP was a very pleasant surprise, but aside from that, most things tend to take quite a while to come out of late

I'd still like to see "Sub Focus - Stomp" b/w "Sub Focus - Triple X" come out shortly after the album is fully released, I'm just a big fan of Stomp and that's the quickest way I can see it coming out lol

Kronix/Imax came out in 08 actually. So precisely zero releases from Culture Shock this year. Seriously, how hard can it be to just bash out Machine/Gears as a 12"?

I'd still like to see "Sub Focus - Stomp" b/w "Sub Focus - Triple X" come out shortly after the album is fully released, I'm just a big fan of Stomp and that's the quickest way I can see it coming out lol

Thats the thing that makes me laugh about the peeps dissing Nick's LP. They'll still go out and buy it and as old and rinsed as Triple X is (and its RINSED TO FUCK...), i reckon people will still buy it. Fuck, i would....

Thats the thing that makes me laugh about the peeps dissing Nick's LP. They'll still go out and buy it and as old and rinsed as Triple X is (and its RINSED TO FUCK...), i reckon people will still buy it. Fuck, i would....

That's what I've said from day one mate

FUCK YOU ALL, you will ALL still go and listen to EVERY SINGLE TRACK on the album

Stop acting like you don't care about the album any more, you're not cool.

Yeah that's very true man, Lomax EP was a very pleasant surprise, but aside from that, most things tend to take quite a while to come out of late

I think we will see another Sub Focus 12 with album tracks on, maybe 2 if were lucky but probs wont be out for a while, like against all odds/remixes took a while to come out after the C&S album

I think we will see another Sub Focus 12 with album tracks on, maybe 2 if were lucky but probs wont be out for a while, like against all odds/remixes took a while to come out after the C&S album

Yeah man I'm hoping that "Stomp" (which must have JUST not made the album in time) will turn up on one of these, either b/w "Splash" or "Triple X"

Yeah man I'm hoping that "Stomp" (which must have JUST not made the album in time) will turn up on one of these, either b/w "Splash" or "Triple X"

I'd hazard a guess that Splash would be a flip to Stomp. Or Splash b/w Triple X maybe...

Either way there needs to be another 12 cos 2 bits of vinyl ISNT an album. Logistics' new LP is 4 piece vinyl. Thats an album.

And i'm pretty sure Stomp could've made the final cut of the album cos there was a version of that around for ages, the first version being the best one obviously.

Dont forget The Operator....

Back
Top Bottom