LOMAX - JUNGLE FX

Word brother!

Look how strong Lomax's EP was... I'm feeling him much more than I'm feeling Xample at the minute.

Riviera is filth too tho

Lomax's EP has been the best release this year so far by country fucking mile. When you can make a record that sounds like its by Noisia (which is who i thought Faith Massive was by until i asked Andy) then you know he's gotta be good, and Jungle FX is further proof that he's gonna kill it for Ram. Now we just need Culture to pull his finger out and finish some tunes!

Exactamundo

Far too much talent to just sit in the background at Ram, even surrounded by the top skills of the other artists at Ram

The amount of times i've been at his yard and he's played me stuff which he says "isnt finished" is unreal. That boy has got tunes. A couple of his non D&B bits are fucking serious too....

The amount of times i've been at his yard and he's played me stuff which he says "isnt finished" is unreal. That boy has got tunes. A couple of his non D&B bits are fucking serious too....

I think I might have met you one night man lol

Does he still live with Benji?

The time I was round there was with Phil and Dan Brookes right after Culture and Benji had just moved in

Was all chillin in Benji's palace of a room til the early hours lol

I think I might have met you one night man lol

Does he still live with Benji?

The time I was round there was with Phil and Dan Brookes right after Culture and Benji had just moved in

Was all chillin in Benji's palace of a room til the early hours lol

He doesnt live with Benji but i know the Benji you speak of! Culture lives with my mate Jack in East London but yeah, i may have met you before somewhere.

Firefly and Monday Mornings are two of his non D&B bits that'll probably never see the light of day but trust me, they are fucking bad.

Everytime i see James i ask him about Machine.....still bloody waiting!

Has he played you that non Dnb track with the sample from James Bond Diamonds are forever... That was serious!
James is not as hungry as the next man - that's his downfall.
He's one of my favourite engineers still though man

Has he played you that non Dnb track with the sample from James Bond Diamonds are forever... That was serious!
James is not as hungry as the next man - that's his downfall.
He's one of my favourite engineers still though man

He's a fucking ridiculous engineer man lol

At least what does get released from him is always top notch

I still think they should put out a Machine / Gears 12" on frequency at least, it's not like it wouldn't sell

Surprise with Furlonge is the absolute one though

He's a fucking ridiculous engineer man lol

At least what does get released from him is always top notch

I still think they should put out a Machine / Gears 12" on frequency at least, it's not like it wouldn't sell

Surprise with Furlonge is the absolute one though

Machine and Surprise would be a wicked 12 and Gears would be a good tune to put on an EP (like those dimensions eps Rm have done)

Engineering wise he is amazing. But i think Lomax is overtaking him a bit as the 'techy' producer on Ram (by that i mean Culture and Lomax make tunes for the heads whereas Sub, Xample and C&S make the big ravey tunes. if that makes sense.....)

fucking love lomax hes sooo sick.... exactly wot ram needs in this time of c and s selling out of the game lol

Back
Top Bottom