Lomax info?

simon_schoon

Any 1 got any info on any forthcoming lomax releases. Feeling just about everything this guy is doing atm, so any info post here!

Dj-Pezzz

HangOutWithYourWangOut
VIP Junglist
lomax is actually the stig...and they are filming the new series of top gear at the moment so may be a while.....

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
wat i dont get is wat lomax did on the latter with xample cos it jus sounds like sound clash anyway!

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
just buy artisan, it's exactly the same. and profiler on the flip is a sick tune too.

i always get people comming up to me in raves asking if i'm lomax. i might just start lieing and say i am.

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
wat i dont get is wat lomax did on the latter with xample cos it jus sounds like sound clash anyway!
Are you crazy? The Latter is fuckin tune, play that all the time.. First person i know who doesnt like it.

Opinion tho i suppose..

groelle

VIP Junglist
just about to get his brain freeze ep of discogs cheap.. is it any good? only checked 2 tunes by now.

Dj-Pezzz

HangOutWithYourWangOut
VIP Junglist
LOL no. i lied.

anyone reckon artisan vip will even get a release? its pretty similar to the original seems pointless.....but from a business p.o.v deffinately not pointless as many ppl will buy it!

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
Are you crazy? The Latter is fuckin tune, play that all the time.. First person i know who doesnt like it.

Opinion tho i suppose..
na i do like it its well good!
i just fail to see wat lomaxs parts was in it??
its sounds like xample coulda made it on is own!

candymang

VIP Junglist
Come and See promo'ing now on Critical. Look for alot of Lomax's stuff on Critical

one of my favorites right now for sure!! loving the deep, rolling style.