Lomax - Faith Massive EP

DJ Wizz

Bless, Union, Force FM
VIP Junglist
http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=RAMM77

Finally on full release! This is a big EP...

Obv not getting as much attnetion as some of the other ram boys r getting at the mo, but this EP is a highly intelligent piece of work that is very different from what else is out there at the moment. The arrangements r well thought out and obscure whislt the mix downs are crisp and the synths very expressive. All on Reason aswell!

Much love!

had this on promo for a while and every tune gets rinsed everyday, its really satisfing when you can say that about all 4 tracks on an ep, quite rare these days

just bagged this today! cant wait for delivery! didn't grab the promo coz i usually like the ram artwork, feel like ive been waiting ages for it!

Lomax uses reason?

yer hes a sick man on that thing... i think the fact he uses reason shows in his production, but not in the sense that u can tell its limited, more the timbre that hius tunes have is very gritty and almost lo-fi but still with amazing clarity.

i also had the priveledge of chatting to him at the last ram @ the end... he said hes chuffed to bits hes been signed to ram and im hardly surprised... ram taking on lomax has taken them back to their roots... this ep drags the "ram sound" kicking and screaming into 2009.

absolutely amazing!

I'd never thought this would come out on Ram. Such a contrast to all their other releases! Definitly a sweet sounding EP! Big up Lomax!

i read it in a magzine and on d&ba forum... i knew both logistics and nu:tone used reason but i didnt think they used it exclusively? (i know nu:tone certainly doesnt)

i used to use exclusively reason and then cubase with reason thru rewire... n then exclusively cubase... now i make all my tracks in pro tools 8 hahaha im gonna boot up my old reason tho when i get a chance... wikid library of shiz to play with and such an inspiring way to make music (its silly they dont use audio editing and recording in it tho cos it wud probs become one of the biggest DAW if it did. But i have a feeling they are gonna string users along for another edition or so before they incorperate it and then jack up the price lol.

nice

i read it in a magzine and on d&ba forum... i knew both logistics and nu:tone used reason but i didnt think they used it exclusively? (i know nu:tone certainly doesnt)

i used to use exclusively reason and then cubase with reason thru rewire... n then exclusively cubase... now i make all my tracks in pro tools 8 hahaha im gonna boot up my old reason tho when i get a chance... wikid library of shiz to play with and such an inspiring way to make music (its silly they dont use audio editing and recording in it tho cos it wud probs become one of the biggest DAW if it did. But i have a feeling they are gonna string users along for another edition or so before they incorperate it and then jack up the price lol.

nice

With a few lil tweaks Reason could take over the world

Coz it's so fucking easy to use lol

All reason needs, is audio editing and recording, and the use of vst's, then it would be the best program by far, my fave thing about it is the old skool look about it, the way you flip the rack round and have to wire it up manually is a really good idea.

If you know how to use reason well then there is a hell of alot of potentiol in it to make sick tunes (as lomax has clearly proved)

Definitely going to grab this EP. It's the only thing to have come out on Ram in a while that hasn't made me think "what a pile of shit", quite the opposite in fact. Avon Calling is fucking savage tune.

Back
Top Bottom