LOMAX EP - RAM RECORDS

in andy c's palm as he bitches slaps bounce into next.... HEEYYYYYOOOOOOOO

WHOOOOOO'S HOUSSSSSEEEE????

ANDY.
RUDEBOY.
C's MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE!

Tbh I don't really want Artisan VIP on the EP, think it's played out man. Been on dub far to long I find the sample a bit grating. Guess Andy & Scott will need to do a bit of grovelling to get it on Ram. All the same I wouldn't be too annoyed if it was on the EP, it's still a dancefloor smasher but I'd prefer some fresher.

Tbh I don't really want Artisan VIP on the EP, think it's played out man. Been on dub far to long I find the sample a bit grating. Guess Andy & Scott will need to do a bit of grovelling to get it on Ram. All the same I wouldn't be too annoyed if it was on the EP, it's still a dancefloor smasher but I'd prefer some fresher.

I remember a guy from bounce recordings saying a while back that lomax has done another, different VIP of artisan and if an artisan VIP were ever to be released it would probably be this new one, so we'll wait an see i guess...

man... it looks sweet! think this one might just stay in the box for a long long time! tunes!

i know what you mean man, but i still want Artisan VIP coz thats 'how it is'

yer artisan vip = original with different sample

but faith massive kills it! buying on sight just because of that.
ram never ever stop the onslaught of pure bangers.

Back
Top Bottom