LOMAX EP - RAM RECORDS

S

Subsonicdeejay1

As well as working with Xample on Colab's - Lomax is making the finishing touches to his debut EP on RAM...

I'm not a fan of Reason as a sequencer personally but this guy makes all of his tunes on Reason and his production is sounding wicked.

tracklist for the EP is...

MERCIA
ARTISAN VIP
AVON CALLING
FAITH MASSIVE

Below is a clip of Faith Massive which is one of them tunes that makes your hairs on the back of your neck stand on end! One of my favorite tunes at the moment...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NZUNRJ0E
:D

As well as working with Xample on Colab's - Lomax is making the finishing touches to his debut EP on RAM...

MERCIA
ARTISAN VIP
AVON CALLING
FAITH MASSIVE

That Faith Massive is large. Suprised Artisan VIP's getting a release, I woulda though it'd be kept for the big boys.

More colab with Xample. Lomax = :love:

Thats a pretty good tune! Was a bit suprised to see he had a solo ep coming out on RAM, don't know why as his production is top notch just didn't see him on RAM.

@ Subsonic: do you know if this will be fairly soon? ie before the Sub Focus LP?

cheers for the info anyway mang!

This EP is high high on my want list. Lomax and Culture Shock are gonna destroy it this year. 'Faith Massive' sounds like Noisia or something, proper gritty little roller. Big tingz.

Last edited:
yes mate

so happy that VIP is getting a release, simplicity at it's finest, drums & bass

Back
Top Bottom