DnB LOL I made some shit.

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
Ha, my wife and daughter went away for xmas and I have holidays, so I roasted a little pork shoulder extra nice and made some rice and beans, and then I went to the supermarket and spotted some mussels so I bought them and cooked them in some white wine for my dinner instead.
Also I dropped the bottle of coke out of the fridge to go with my whiskey, but decided to open it anyway and re-decorated the kitchen,
Oh, and I also made this tune which is really un-original, I didn't realise how un-original until I put some swing on the midi files, but hey......I still have a roasted shoulder of pork in the fridge so fuck it.
Tell me what yous tink! It's Christmas YO!

best thread title in new talent ever haha i thought it was going to be dirty breaks or someone like that. i really dont see how this is unoriginal. what on earth sounds like this? also does it have bass? cos i couldnt hear it (could be my earbuds). its a cool tune man, makes me want to get back in the studio.

best thread title in new talent ever haha i thought it was going to be dirty breaks or someone like that. i really dont see how this is unoriginal. what on earth sounds like this? also does it have bass? cos i couldnt hear it (could be my earbuds). its a cool tune man, makes me want to get back in the studio.
Dude, I even put the bass at like 60 hz so dude's with ear buds could hear it but I don't really know. You should get back in the studio, I still have some of your house tunes on my mp3 player.

i'd change the kick NOW, but... this isn't unoriginal at all man...
reminds me of dj Die & Interface - Bright Lights in some parts :P
but still it has that videogame feel in some other parts (the pads) that I dig hell too much.

good job, to me it's way more original than all the minimals, rollers, techysteppys around the interglobenet. :)

Thanx button f*£k y^u, the kick yeah, what, pitch it down? Sounds good on my headphones but I guess it sounds really high on speakers. I just pitched it up til it fit with the rest.Yeah it's the same melodic elements as that die thing, just not as good! Accidental of course.

Ha ha, no I wasn't swearing at you, I was just looking for the thanks button and it's not there.

Yeah, I tried to pitch the kick up to keep the low end clean, this one is hitting at 120 hz and the sub around 60, you might be right about the choice of kick to make it work.

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it :)

nah man pretty sick, when the bass drops its heavy! reminds me of break how the bass smothers your face. personnaly i dont really like the section after with the swingy or triplet thingys but well produced man.

Cheers Lab and Xphoria, yeah, it's a bit of an abrupt change there. Should probably be two different versions.

O mate it is quite opposite very original stuff.I wonder what was you inspiration to make this because i can hear some house appliances influence lol:)

i like it. not unoriginal. i can imagine it would be a fucker to mix tho!
haha, cheers bro, yeah, I'm still just trying to get my shit together, don't really think about that side of it yet.

@B household appliances....no, but I like the idea..:D

Back
Top Bottom