LOKKI - 'ECLECTIC' BREAKS (ISH) MIX

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Ok.

Ive dug up a mix from last year taht Im sure you will enjoy. I havnt got round to listing the tracks as yet but if you want i will put the listing up later...

Its a mix that takes in grime, house, breaks, dubstep, and even a spot of rock!... its quite refreshing and one of the mixes ive done that i listen to time and time again...

Contains tracks by Prodigy, Test Icicles, Dizzee Rascal, Wiley, MIA, Coldcut, plus loadsa grimey breaksy shizzle!

hope you enjoy!
:slick:

http://files.filefront.com/Lokki___Breaks_n_shizzle_6mp3/;6502631;;/fileinfo.html

Last edited:
Yep. I d/l'it too...

D.

edit...

about 1/2 way thru, listening. V. nice eclectic tunes...Would get a lot of different people dancing in any random pub / club on a Fri / Sat.

D...

Last edited:
Yep. I d/l'it too...

D.

edit...

about 1/2 way thru, listening. V. nice eclectic tunes...Would get a lot of different people dancing in any random pub / club on a Fri / Sat.

D...

i'll try and get a set down Yates's or Weatherspoons then!

(i just realised that the gains are a little bit overcooked near the end...woops... er.. thats down to the recording..nothing to do with me guv'nor!)

I used to run a wednesday night event every month at Ponana in Reading (called Sumo Beats) with a mate last year playing this kinda stuff. it went down hill tho as he wanted to go the chilled out route and i wanted to bring more dnb into it which the club werent happy about.

Last edited:
Nah...That ain't a bad thing!

If you can move the gen public ass then you got no problem in the music u prefer playin to a spesh crowd!

The Switch Tru Skool Rmx is a touch...

Many V.good building mixes...

What I meant was 'You keep me interested in knowing what's next, even if I'm not mad on the current track'...

Excellent mixes & very good trx!

Intro
Test Icicles – Whats your Damage (Alex B RMX)
Aquaski – Crash On Intro
Cosmic Rollers – Lady In The Red Boots
Soul Of Man – Sukdat (Rogue Element RMX)
Prodigy – Girls (Rex The Dog RMX)
Coburn – We Interrupt This Programme (Stanton Warriors RMX)
Cut + Run (You Got the Love)
Dexorcist – Blindside
Lukes Anger – Dead Like Elvis
Elevator Man – Give It To Me
Hollertronix - ?
No Yeah No – I Killed A Lot Of People
Wiley – Wot You Call It (instrumental)
Dizzee Rascal – Trapped
Agent K + J Break – crusher (DJX RMX)
Deekline + Wizard feat. Top Cat – Special Dedication
M.I.Loke – Enthusiasm
Pablo Beats – Sonar Riddim