Logistics

The dnb tracks oh there are so great, I have been rinsing them, but there are too many failed experiments on there. Haven't really listened to it as an album, just been rinsing some of the tracks a lot.

I did. Out of a sheer disappointment. A few tunes were solid, overally much worse album than any of his previous ones and along with High Contrast's one the worst LP of the year so far.

im so surprised at the negatives on this

listening the whole way through I was extremely impressed. Quality sounds and production

I don't understand how you can get through the first four songs and not be impressed

however it certainly is written as an album, you can tell from the getgo at the intro to the first song

I did. Out of a sheer disappointment
this. sadly it was expected.

im so surprised at the negatives on this

listening the whole way through I was extremely impressed. Quality sounds and production

I don't understand how you can get through the first four songs and not be impressed

however it certainly is written as an album, you can tell from the getgo at the intro to the first song

suprised?
really? have you heard logistics early stuff before hospital went shit and ruined him?
listen to now more than ever, reality checkpoint, spacejam ep and to some extent chrash bang wallop and get back to me.
failing that just listen to camo and krooked and netsky and live cheesily ever after. each to their own isn't it.

Listening to the tracks on it, I can't see how people think its better produced than his previous releases.

this. sadly it was expected.

suprised?
really? have you heard logistics early stuff before hospital went shit and ruined him?
listen to now more than ever, reality checkpoint, spacejam ep and to some extent chrash bang wallop and get back to me.
failing that just listen to camo and krooked and netsky and live cheesily ever after. each to their own isn't it.

theres a really good reason I bought the album the day it came out. now more than ever is one of the sickest tunes ive ever heard in my life, along with blackout, the trip, maybe next time, r2d2, winter blues, etc

Im not really that into camo and krooked but yeah fear not was more similar to netsky than his old shit

and it definitely wasnt hospital that "ruined him," all the other albums he's put out were on hospital too. as he said in an interview this one was made with almost 100% synthesized sounds as opposed to samples like his other shit. guess some just don't dig the vibe?

do you really think if it hadn't been for the change in the direction hospital has taken in the last few years that he would have used all synthesized sounds or whatever?

whilst saying hospital ruined him (opinions etc), its not just him who used to make massive tunes (haunted by her yesterdays, colourwheel etc), people like high contrast too have slowly slid towards this standardized sound that appeals to a certain type of dnb fan so to speak.

therefore conclusion is I dislike hospital for ruining some of my former favourite artists

do you really think if it hadn't been for the change in the direction hospital has taken in the last few years that he would have used all synthesized sounds or whatever?

whilst saying hospital ruined him (opinions etc), its not just him who used to make massive tunes (haunted by her yesterdays, colourwheel etc), people like high contrast too have slowly slid towards this standardized sound that appeals to a certain type of dnb fan so to speak.

therefore conclusion is I dislike hospital for ruining some of my former favourite artists

This. Interesting to see what happens with SPY.

This. Interesting to see what happens with SPY.

The day SPY turns to the "new" hospital sound is the day I throw away my decks. I really don't think he's gonna disapoint with his new album. If anything some of the tracks will be old jazzy funky liquid (old london elek style) inspired, which i can absolutely live with. But i reckon most of the album will be classic SPY dark and rolling. Lets hope so anyway. As for logistics, arguabley got one of the best back catalogues going, new album was alright, but he had A LOT to live up to

S.P.Y won't. He's Brazilian.

Crash Bang Wallop is one of my favourite dnb albums ever and I have so many favourites on Now More Than Ever, Reality Checkpoint and of course Spacejamz. But Fear Not seemed weak in comparison... Logistics has done cheesy before but he has done it well – Fear Not just didn't sound like him. I don't have a single song from the album that I love like I do with previous releases from him.

new album was alright, but he had A LOT to live up to
g.gif

people like high contrast too have slowly slid towards this standardized sound that appeals to a certain type of dnb fan so to speak.

High Contrast has always and will always do his own thing. make no mistakes about that.

The day SPY turns to the "new" hospital sound is the day I throw away my decks. I really don't think he's gonna disapoint with his new album.

he won't. :shades:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom