Logistics - Together

I cant wait for the Logistics' Spacejam EP to come out. Iv havent been in2 liquid at all, but i'm really feeling everything on Hospital at the mo. Every track on the Spacejam EP is phat. Big up Logistics!

buy the fucker!

better yet buy the Together VIP, which takes things up several notches and falls into the "remixes I'm glad they did" category.

mesh said:
buy the fucker!

better yet buy the Together VIP, which takes things up several notches and falls into the "remixes I'm glad they did" category.
meh.. I dont no if I like the remix as much as I used to once I realized that it's pretty much the same exact song, except with a few different sounds.. not that I could do any better, but still :monkey: I could be the only one with this opinion, but o well.. not a bad tune tho..

ahh nice 1 checkmabadself. i may have to pick up a promo, dunno if i can wait til the end of the month for the full release.
i find myself goin thru times where i dont like d&b that much nowadays, jus due to it being virtually non-existent round here & a lack of dubz. but Together (especially the VIP with its subtle extra touches) has brought me back in2 d&b! repect to Logistics.

Back
Top Bottom