Logistics - Together b/w ????

jsmith89

Hmph..... silly...
VIP Junglist
Hey guysssss, i'm gonna go down to that cutting vinyl store in brixton and get a 12" for christmas. definitely getting together on one side, really struggling deciding what to get on the flip tho. these are my options so far:

Marky & SPY - Tapestry
Capone - Friday
Alix Perez & Sabre - Solitary Native
Phil Tangent - Billie's Smile

these are the ones i know for sure are too difficult / expensive to get hold of. i'm sure i thought of some others that i can't remember now... what you reckon from that list? or any essential tracks i'm missing that are too difficult to get hold of on a liquid/rolling tip?

edit: add signs calibre remix to that list

Last edited:
Mate get Tapestry iv considered paying up to 20 quid for that EP purely for that tune. its lovely

mmm, Tapestry is a wicked tune. A friend of mine has it & I pester him to put it in the mix when I'm round there.
Friday is a classic. Doesn't need to be said, but its such a weighty tune & pleasing to whack in the mix at home or when playing out.

Make it a Logistics single Together B/W Haunted By Her Yesterdays.

Cutting vinyl are really good guys. Got a few done myself.

I've been toying with the idea of a Calibre 12" for my next with Signs remix & potentially something else but haven't found a WAV of it anywhere...

the ones i wanna get cut are

Marcus intalex - Airborne <--- fuck know why this didnt get a vinyl release
commix - broken dreams
Commix - painted smile
commix - justified (spectrasoul remix)
the avalanches - tonight (commix remix)
lenzman - More than i can take (enei remix)
s.p.y - wall of mirrors

...and typically my memory has gone blank

edit: add signs calibre remix to that list

thats not going for too much either - http://www.discogs.com/Badmarsh-Shri-The-Bollywood-EP/master/291733

Last edited:
i would buy logy - together from discogs and save yourself money.

then get 2 other tracks cut that are harder to come by/more expensive

keep in mind you dont want something on the other side that you might want to mix with whats on the first side. so cutting 2 similar tracks might not be best.

shotgun!!!!!!!!!!!! tried to pm u mate but u exeeded

cool, deleted some emails so go for it, got a lot of vinyl from around this time just sitting there, so if you think of any other vinyl you might be missing.. pm and i'll see if I have it...

not interested in keeping my dnb vinyl except the jungle so lemme know

what? vinyl's dead bruv. you need mp3's.

i would suggest colour wheel. why cut together? it's released on vinyl. and bootleg that spectrasoel. if someone asks, tell em you found it.

what? vinyl's dead bruv. you need mp3's.

i would suggest colour wheel. why cut together? it's released on vinyl. and bootleg that spectrasoel. if someone asks, tell em you found it.

Already got a dub of Colourwheel from cutting vinyl myself.

Made no sense it didnt get pressed to wax initially.

i would buy logy - together from discogs and save yourself money.

then get 2 other tracks cut that are harder to come by/more expensive

keep in mind you dont want something on the other side that you might want to mix with whats on the first side. so cutting 2 similar tracks might not be best.

hmm yeah, maybe sumit like together and friday / colour wheel as i'd never use them together seen as they're classic teases

why cut together?

its for the love not the money

if ur going for the rarer liquid stuff that has had a vinyl releasei would go for

phil tangent - lunar
phil tangent - billies smile
alix perez - suffer in silence
alix perex - solitary native
lenzman - fade away
M.I.S.T - clockwork
All thieves - stars (zero t remix)
mutt - conversations
Random movement - waterlogged
high contrast - everythings different (calibre remix)
d kay & intoxicated - thinner edge

Naughty naughty. It was never released & won't ever be.

what is the etiquette on cutting dubs that have got leaked online but you know will never get a release? lomax - shortlist would be another one in that category. got a few that i would love to cut but i dont wanna disrespect the artist

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom