Logistics - Polyphony LP (Hospital Records)

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
Wow that was extremely quick!

(Okay it loaded finally! :teeth:) Artwork SWAG...

16777-1.jpg

Audio SWAG...http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/53379-nhs258lp-logistics-polyphony

Last edited:
12 tracks. . . I suspect full album vinyl release then? :D

Polyphony, Forevergreen, Wanderlust, Kestrel and Sparks are bloody brilliant!!

Lush, especially liking As Sure As Sunrise and Somersaults. Hopefully this is getting released soon, first single is 23 June so who knows. I'd guess sometime in July

nice, saw High contrast bigging it up on twitter the other day, didnt like his last solo album, hopefully this is an improvement

Its all a bit hmmmmfff............uninspiring..............certainly not the best collection of tunes Logi has put out as an album.

Not even a scratch on Crash, Bang, Wallop!

Should try and do a follow-up to 'Now More Than Ever'

2 discs. First disc liquid, second disc various styles and tempos

I'd rather he spent more time between albums if that meant the quality of the finished product was better

New album from my favorite producer of all time, lovelylovely. This album sounds really good imo, can't point on a single shit tune, sadly there was a few on his latest LP but this and the Nu:Logic LP has put him back in the right direction. I guess that person who said something about that the album title "Fear Not" was meant to be like, "Fear not, more dnb is coming" was right.

only clicked through very quickly but how the hell can you go from reality checkpoint to this? Logi is obviously inspired by the newcomers on hospital & med school, or trying to desperately sell music but this stuff has no depth IMO. Forevergreen, destroyed by an absolute cheese wank of vocals. Even misses any good rollers, like gang colours, jungle music etc. Well maybe Kestrel and Wanderlust is okay actually reminds me of Sendai Song on the last LP but man seriously. Even Crash Bang had some really really good tracks like Repetition or Murderation, absolute corkers. He's lost it totally IMO...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom