Logistics low passed bass

vuze

Hi ,

This is my first topic on this forum, i know there are many topics about reece basses.
But i don't find one that can help me creat that nice hollow low passed liquid bass like in eastren promise or toy town from Logistics.
Do i need to split the low part and the high part of the bass, or just one
bass and resample it a few times?

Please no stupid comments , i just ask friendly for some help ;)
Many thanks.

Greetings.

Yes 2 bass parts. Low sub then layer it with a mid/high part. Add LFO. Bounce down both at C3. Load into a sampler and play away.

Yes 2 bass parts. Low sub then layer it with a mid/high part. Add LFO. Bounce down both at C3. Load into a sampler and play away.

Hi , thanks for helping me out, but i have a little question , do i also need to bounce the sub on C3 , and i why bounce it at C3 , i ussaly bounce bass at C2 , is that worng of me?

When you're talking about bouncing down to c3 do you mean;
1. Create patch in synth
2. Draw in a midi note at c3
3. Export this as a wav (or record to a new track in ableton, or freeze flatten it)

So bouncing to any other note is just the same process but with the midi note drawn in where ever.
Thanks.

When you're talking about bouncing down to c3 do you mean;
1. Create patch in synth
2. Draw in a midi note at c3
3. Export this as a wav (or record to a new track in ableton, or freeze flatten it)

So bouncing to any other note is just the same process but with the midi note drawn in where ever.
Thanks.

Yes bounce means export it as an audio file. This way the LFO rate is locked in so when you load the audio file into a sampler and play it on a keyboard, the LFO rate will speed up when you play higher notes and slow down when you play lower notes, just like the bass in Eastern Promise.

if that's your preffered option use that, more fine tuning needed, i think it will sound more natural changing speed as u change note

I don't yet know enough to have a preference. Just trying to figure out why certain things are done certain ways.

Yes bounce means export it as an audio file. This way the LFO rate is locked in so when you load the audio file into a sampler and play it on a keyboard, the LFO rate will speed up when you play higher notes and slow down when you play lower notes, just like the bass in Eastern Promise.

First of all thanks for the feedback guys :)
I think i get , first creat a nice sub low end bass with some movement and then layer it with higher bass with harmonics in it, i know i have to cut the low frequencies of the higher bass , but will the higher sounding bass don't get in conflict with my synths , becausr they are in the mid and high range frequenties?

First of all thanks for the feedback guys :)
I think i get , first creat a nice sub low end bass with some movement and then layer it with higher bass with harmonics in it, i know i have to cut the low frequencies of the higher bass , but will the higher sounding bass don't get in conflict with my synths , becausr they are in the mid and high range frequenties?
Its natural for all parts of a track to have frequencies overlap. As long as those frequencies don't interfere with eachother (i.e make the mix muddy), you should have no problems.

Back
Top Bottom