Logistics - Fear Not LP [NHS209LP]

With a track record of bringing us stone cold classics throughout his decade-long career, the man otherwise known as Matthew Gresham returns with his fourth artist album “Fear Not”. *Arguably more cohesive and ambitious than his previous efforts, the album covers a variety of tempos and styles across its 15-track duration. Fear not, though, this is still 100% Logistics to the core, so sit back and enjoy the ride…

Was that a press release or did you actually write that?

Was that a press release or did you actually write that?

Laughing.png

Sounds kinda decent. Pretty typical hospital release tho to me, plenty of vocal-lead melodic beats but some good elements although I begin to tire of the oh so similar basslines and harmonies.

it does seem a lot like the label is trying to push a certain sound that all their artists have to adhere to. from the previews it has nothing on crash bang wallop at all, i was hoping logistics would be hospital's saving grace

i agree that the track previews don't seem as varied as past logistics, but i'm still liking them. 2999 is pure class, plus it switches to regular two step at the end i think

Did I write it? :lol:

Hell no

LOL

I'm gonna give these tunes a few listens I think, before I properly decide. I have firmly stood by the stance that Logistics & Nu:Tone have been the only decent and consistent producers Hospital have had to offer, for quite some time now...

I have firmly stood by the stance that Logistics & Nu:Tone have been the only decent and consistent producers Hospital have had to offer, for quite some time now...

Cyantific?

I've about given up on Hospital now. Was listening to the classics that they've been uploading to Youtube and it's actually sad how poor the label has become when you compare their excellent old stuff to the cheesy bollocks they've been putting out recently.

Nu:Tone's last album was oh so average, with a few bangers in it (i.e. Bleeper, In The Lonely Hour, Broken, Win This Fight, The First Time Ever) and Logisitics has been an up and down journey for me.

Kinda wanna see some new Cyantific on Hospital to see if it isn't going completely and utterly shit.
Otherwise, I'll have lost hope for Hospital and put where it was onto Med School.

been a massive loggy fan for years. used to see most of his dj sets out even though they weren't that great technically...just wanted to hear the tunes I loved out. Ending up buying most of them because of it.

only really liked Sendai Song. What a great little tune though. Harks back to the days of City Life etc.

IMO I think Loggy needs to move on from Hospital. He is a great producer, but sometimes feel he is restricted in what he releases on Hospital.
Sendai song could easily be released on Spearhead/Utopia to name a couple. its completely vibes. shame it will no doubt get overlooked for the rest of this nonsense.

only really liked Sendai Song. What a great little tune though. Harks back to the days of City Life etc.

IMO I think Loggy needs to move on from Hospital. He is a great producer, but sometimes feel he is restricted in what he releases on Hospital.
Sendai song could easily be released on Spearhead/Utopia to name a couple. its completely vibes. shame it will no doubt get overlooked for the rest of this nonsense.

Couldn't agree more. It's almost like he slipped Sendai Song in at the end just to say "hey guys, it's still me, I can still do my thing".

Couldn't agree more. It's almost like he slipped Sendai Song in at the end just to say "hey guys, it's still me, I can still do my thing".

Also with the Nu:Logic thing.
In fact, going from the We Are One remix, I'm almost hoping for a "Fear Not: Nu:Logic remix album" haha.

Yea, they were good, but not as good as Logistics, Nu:Tone or their co-labs. Now he's on his own, the only tune I've liked is Infinity...

Cyantific rolls with Ram these days anyway :teeth:

Brighter Day? Bounce It? Obey? Touch Me? Not a single one? :D I would really love to see a FSOC EP/LP again, but I'm afraid it's not gonna happen ever...

Back
Top Bottom