Logistics - Electric Sun LP (Hospital Records)

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
SWAG...

300680-1.jpg

http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/71673-nhs286l-logistics-electric-sun-2-x-lp

A step in the right direction IMO. I know he's not going to create another Now More Than Ever but this is at least better than the last two

not sure what some of you have been smoking as his last album was one of the best if not the best album of 2014..

As much as I enjoyed the album, I would say there were a lot of albums that year that beat it. Tokyo Prose, Kimyan Law, Technimatic and Keeno albums are the ones that I can think of off the top of my head that were better than Logistics' 2014 LP. Then again, it's all subjective!

Then again, it's all subjective!
I wouldn't call it all subjective when the majority of people who think Logistics' last album was the best album of 2014 haven't listened to much else in drum and bass that year.

Kinda like how Cartoon won best newcomer, do the majority of voters know any better? You decide

I wouldn't call it all subjective when the majority of people who think Logistics' last album was the best album of 2014 haven't listened to much else in drum and bass that year.

Kinda like how Cartoon won best newcomer, do the majority of voters know any better? You decide

I do get what you're saying, but you can't really come to that kind of conclusion. Maybe there are people who are all over that kind of sound and don't enjoy the LPs you and I enjoyed more for example.

As for Cartoon winning best newcomer... let's not speak of that. :teeth:

I do get what you're saying, but you can't really come to that kind of conclusion. Maybe there are people who are all over that kind of sound and don't enjoy the LPs you and I enjoyed more for example.

As for Cartoon winning best newcomer... let's not speak of that. :teeth:
I shouldn't logically come to that conclusion, but I wouldn't be surprised if I am not wrong. Particular example of an artist that is quite popular when if comes to drum and bass and an old Hospital signee in Logistics will get relatively large amounts of exposure, and really I shouldn't be knocking him off because I do like his tunes and he's been around for years and done many good tunes, it's just like how someone commented at the time his 2014 album came out; it should've been an EP due the the amount of filler, just like this one.

I shouldn't logically come to that conclusion, but I wouldn't be surprised if I am not wrong. Particular example of an artist that is quite popular when if comes to drum and bass and an old Hospital signee in Logistics will get relatively large amounts of exposure, and really I shouldn't be knocking him off because I do like his tunes and he's been around for years and done many good tunes, it's just like how someone commented at the time his 2014 album came out; it should've been an EP due the the amount of filler, just like this one.

I'll agree with you on that one, as much as I enjoyed that 2014 LP, it did have a lot of "filler" that I don't come back and listen to much, if at all. This album does do better though, there are more tracks I can see myself mixing once it comes out, like the track labelled Sample G, that is gold!

Vydx: show me an album that doesn't have filler and is better than Logistics Polyphony. I'm curious to hear what your l33tness comes up with. please n thanks m8

Vydx: show me an album that doesn't have filler and is better than Logistics Polyphony. I'm curious to hear what your l33tness comes up with. please n thanks m8

Ooooh beef!! :teeth: Go on @Vydx you're being called out.

I'll pitch in with one album I thought was better from the same year: Kimyan Law - Coeur Calme. I still listen to every track off of that album regularly.

Lenzman - Looking At The Stars
Om Unit - Inversion
Clarity - Infinite
Cern - Under Another Sky.

If you really loved the logistics album, whatever, good for you I guess.

As much as I enjoyed the album, I would say there were a lot of albums that year that beat it. Tokyo Prose, Kimyan Law, Technimatic and Keeno albums are the ones that I can think of off the top of my head that were better than Logistics' 2014 LP. Then again, it's all subjective!

And Lenzman! Logistics didn't even make my top 5 that year. Interested to see how this one turns out as some of the samples sound promising

And Lenzman! Logistics didn't even make my top 5 that year. Interested to see how this one turns out as some of the samples sound promising

Shit, forgot that one was even a 2014 LP! That was great too, Paper Faces in particular is still just as amazing to play today.

Back
Top Bottom