Logistics – Murderation ( loving this track )

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Logistics – Murderation ( loving this track )

not often i have to speak out about a dnb tune that makes stop , and use the rewind a few more times than i ort to but something about Logistics – Murderation that rearly has captured me ... would love to hear this on a rig ...

for those that dont know it (heres a clip taken from fabric live with commix - well worth getting the cd .. link

hope theres some more music in the pipe line in 2009 like this as damm may find myself buying vynel again ... :not_worth:not_worth

Funky filth, Logistics is easily in my top 10 producers of all time. The guy just churns out huge tunes year in year out, and the main thing is they have long shelf life as well as sustaining credibility. What a tune.

Funky filth, Logistics is easily in my top 10 producers of all time. The guy just churns out huge tunes year in year out, and the main thing is they have long shelf life as well as sustaining credibility. What a tune.

i used to play alot of his stuff i spose up to 2004 - 05 time when i stop buying and stopped djing ... i dont listen to a great deal of dnb as i dont have enough time in the day as i like other music aswell ,.. but wow this track really captured me ,... so much so im gunna have to get this on a vynel release when or if its out ...

10 / 10 tune ... (in my book) :not_worth

Back
Top Bottom