@ Logikz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlo lepore

ANYONE HAVE A CRACKED VERSION OF REASON????????????? oR ANYWERE GOOD TO DOWNLOAD IT

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ANYONE HAVE A CRACKED VERSION OF REASON?????????????

I would say buy it, but I got it off of a friend as well.... Plus the propellerhead make nuff bucks!

I'd say torrents man...

This kid is an idiot of the highest order.

have you heard of a site called google?

dude...you have just started to dig your own grave...troops on here dont take too kindly to ripped music/programs, i dont really but i am not one to start lecturing someone new on the forum about it...to save yourself some hassle delete the thread, or stand and fight...tis upto you...u will prob lose tho mate...

the piracy police are all over the forum ready to shoot you down...not me tho...i could give a chuff if i am quite honest...program robbin doesnt really do my head in...i dont need to rob em cos i cant produce shit musically.

Last edited:

Im not going to go on a mad one about nicking this that and the other, I'm sure everyones done it at some point, but read the rules man, thats what gets to people.

TEH BANS

dude...you have just started to dig your own grave...troops on here dont take too kindly to ripped music/programs, i dont really but i am not one to start lecturing someone new on the forum about it...to save yourself some hassle delete the thread, or stand and fight...tis upto you...u will prob lose tho mate...

the piracy police are all over the forum ready to shoot you down...not me tho...i could give a chuff if i am quite honest...program robbin doesnt really do my head in...i dont need to rob em cos i cant produce shit musically.

This.

You would've thought the poor lad had an ounce of common sense. Clearly not.

1zvg45t.jpg

Ima let logikz handle thisa noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom