logikz

Gumby

VIP Junglist
Whether you are a dual national depends on the laws of the country involved. You could be considered and treated as one of its nationals by another country even if you don't accept that nationality.

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Even when drugged, drunk & Dutch, Logikz has a better command of English, humour and logic than most. For that, I salute him.

Mumble mumble, loose is not a verb form of lose! I lost my virginity, you lost your brains, I lose my marbles. Loose women, loose shoelaces, loose change.

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Logikz always puts a smile on my face,even when i really really really have the hump with the random weirdness that spouts from where ever it comes from.

Logiks,i tilt my hat to you mate,FAF.........FUNNY AS FUCK!

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
logikz has just informed me that whoever has the best 'i love logikz because...' slogan (in no more than ten words) wins a customized pair of clogs and a signed photo of logikz eating cheese in the nude.

Send in your post cards to the usual address.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
logikz has just informed me that whoever has the best 'i love logikz because...' slogan (in no more than ten words) wins a customized pair of clogs and a signed photo of logikz eating cheese in the nude.

Send in your post cards to the usual address.

The Chief Export of Logikz is Cock