Logikz new avatar

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Dark Lizardro, May 12, 2015.

1. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

@logikz, we need a formal introduction to your new avatar. Like the history behind it, how you managed to so gracefully set up that pic, if you were on heron while doing it. C'mon.

RUSSLA likes this.
  2. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

carl, how did you get a Mandrillus sphinx to smoke a crack pipe? been trying to do that one for years with no joy, too many goody toe shoes mandrill's round my parts!!!

3. Vanden

Vanden -nieuwenhuysen

This has been tipped to be the most exciting thing on the forum for a long time

4. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Gloxxy suggested it, I simply googled it and there is the fella right there, he even has a name Happy Jerry

Quite apt really

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

yes men, it was after pressure from the court when maloneys spotted the only viable option. i do believe it is a mandrill! and he smokes! does it get any better!
    then im going back to my old one adam made, but not until we ride this thing out baby! whooooa yeah baby! ride it all the way! and if youre wondring how you ride an avatar or why it matters even in the slightest, you sir, clearly never saw the devil in helsinki. also, our forum been awful slow as of late, we all need to post more, and so it is a great post from liz indeed!

AND SPeAKING OF POSTING MOR, here are 10 questions you should fill out:
    0. whats the raddest name someones ever introduced themself as to you
    1. whats the weirdest name they ever called you
    1. what question do you hate the most
    1. did you ever cyber-stalk anyone, or geek a little too hard, and if so, who was it
    2. if you could have anyone locked in a room and torture them for a day, who would it be and how would you torture them
    3. if you could have been there personally to witness any event in history, wat would it be
    4. have you ever eaten crayons or glue. whats the weirdest thing you ate or drank or snorted
    5. chips or daddy. would you be willing to eat a bowl of living crickets for 50 quid
    6. would you be willing to lie in court if it meant freeing a friend from 30 years in jail, and the friend is guilty as sin

here, im going to make a thread about this in general section btw, its from 2015, its german (which i find specially piquant), it is psychedelic and full of technoy goodness, found it when listening to @Forever Heaven soundcloud, go to genral and post much needed opinions
    https://mellowsonic.bandcamp.com/album/outer-limits

6. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

I just took a really big poo.

Dark Lizardro likes this.
  7. Reactor Grits

Reactor Grits lick a shot

Same here. And seeing that mandrill made me even more chillaxed now. Hurrah!