Logikz, choose your death

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
dude noooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyy. cheddar. or sharp cheddar, but im thinking maybe itll be too sharp for my untrained spray cheese senses

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i found fruit roll ups by the way, so you wont have to send those now. unless youve bought a bunch, in that case do proceed, if not, forget the roll ups. man i just m-o-n-g-d burger king if feel so poisoned i could fall over and die

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yours is more better. fucking burger king im going to have to fuck around for hours in teh gym to make this right

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
think about it and get back to me.
i did not get roll ups yet...but do you have froot by the foot?

ill sort you with some fruit snack

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
Sharp cheddar or the garlic one.

(American??? Oh mate you are sadly wrong, Americans make bad cheese as far as I know, go to Spain and have some Monchego or something :])

Gumby

VIP Junglist
oh so you can spray the cheese directly into your mouth like i do with whipped cream cans... just wait a minute while i go :sick:

Gumby

VIP Junglist
can you imagine if you laughed when you were spraying the cheese down your throat... it'd come out your nose!

holy shit Fes, this really is death by cheese.

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
Logikz, You're not looking at it the right way, you need to see it as a positive, not a negative accusation. Now you can spray away with your cheese!:D