logikz - breach

Hey mate long time no see :)

Nice tune ya got there, I can see you haven't lost your touch, the track's got logikz written all over, and naturally you've improved (like we all). Good job :)

Originally posted by logikz
renx mate been ages since i heard from you!!
and hell yeah give us a track geez!!!

Heh. Well okie. I just finished a track today, it's kind of a cheesy ambient dnb tune, but I made it for a girl's birthday so I hope you don't mind. I promise next tune from me will be haaaaard dark and deep :) I already have these basslines in my head. You see, I went to this really awesome dnb rave last weekend, the night was full of really baaaad drum and bass, not to mention the fact, that the main event was Goldie himself spinning real hard music for 2 hours. Sheesh. I couldn't hear a thing for a couple of days and I loved it. :) Anyway, the point is I've been hearing all these badass basslines in my head since. Just gotta love them dnb parties, eh? :)

Alright, enough babbling, it must be insomnia and sleeplessness in me speaking. Here's the track:

http://megahal.dyn.ee/mp3/renx/justmade/Justmade - Angelic Mystery.mp3

Last edited:
justmade!!! sure brings back memories.

very clean production man. squeaky. cool synths as well what are you working in these days? i reckon the beats couldve been a bit more pronounciated but thats about it. looking forward to hearing something fast and hard from you man.

Well, this is my first track made in Reason. There will be lots of more I assume, as I fell in love with the thing. And yes, definately lots of hard stuff, I'm into that more than ambient stuff nowadays. Gotta love the way modern jumpup is moving - real real hard - and well, dark- and techstep have always been in my fancy. I think I'm gonna try some heavy dancefloor music next. :)

Back
Top Bottom