Logikz and his facebook notes

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by $marty, Sep 14, 2011.

1. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001756754415&sk=notes

---------- Post added at 22:21 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

2. Fire starter

Fire starter Active Member

Shakespeare would of been proud to pen such a worthy piece literature.

3. DamageCase7

DamageCase7 Better off dead.

This is why everyone hates him.

4. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

No you can't hate Karl. He's the voice of a generation. A lyrical wordsmith.

5. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

6. djad

djad leo the lion

lol... interests - lamps. Well i guess someone has to like'em

7. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i cant see anything. what is it. is that a picture of me? thats a picture of me isnt it, and theres my name too.

8. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

9. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

10. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Shut up Tony go trainwreck some more mixes and nosh your dog off, mug.

11. dnbkingz

dnbkingz bollocks

12. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

Why dont you go and cook some jerk chicken and dress in bright colours? maybe go buy one of those fake dreadlock wigs and bum rape rodigan.

13. logikz

tony tony tony. you almost had him. so close!! wanna know what tripped you up? the bum rape bit. without that it would have been an almost passable comeback, and thats saying something coming from you. to old faggy andrew here. anyway keep at it, 3/10, see me after class.

14. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

"did you ever grab hold of a small but fit well in the hand type thing like a mobile phone, pack of cigarettes, remote, controller, stapler, you know that sized object, you got it firm in your hand, you collect your thoughts about you , its in the moment, and the thing flies out of your hand like an olympic athlete javelin threw it with a running start and it bounces nineteen times ending its violent trajectory under an unreachable sofa balancing on the edge of forever, with you feeling like the worst kind of idiot cant do anything right and it really doesnt matter does it. you need to focus less on the small things, get the bigger picture."

Mind. Blown.

[​IMG]

hey bro, you see that up there? that awesome, kick ass gold medallion? that's a Nobel prize for literature, yes, as you say in your semi-Viking language, a 'Nobelpriset i litteratur'. one day it could be yours, bro. you get to meet the king of the great empire of the united states of Sweden. you also get 10 million kronor. think about all the Swedish meatballs you can buy with that kind of money...
    Hey, Karl, you could be the first Nobel prize winner that dies in a Dubai hotel room of an overdose of pure Colombian snow, whilst 10 of the most expensive hookers in the world are making you a club sandwich made of real unicorn meat and the ovaries of swans.

think about it.

15. logikz

the nobel peace prize. imagine, mandela on a white steed, no saddle or reins, riding down a horizon to horizon strawberry field, hoofs not necessarily connecting with ground, approaching the shores of yoggoth, wearing the ceremonial tunic, naked underneath, white pigeons carrying treaties of nuclear disarmament in their beaks, olive branches, rainbows being released in the background, single tear rolling down cheek. handing over the #1 nobel peace winner trophy, i raise it over my head, flipping the bird to the losing team in slowmotion. magnum champange bottle jerk blast the 7-11 cashier and get my 100 dollar bill, so i can go see my man jesus on the corner and buy me some of the old charlie large, so that i may rock out, to the stones.

that medals clearly got tits on it. a play on words perhaps, old alfreds idea of fun on a saturday night? game of scrabble, bucket of white wine, paracetamol, wellingtons, nosebleed, 100 euro bill, homeless person, tranquilizer gun. could be im thinking of someone else, but he was very clever you know. juggling nitro glycerine in a time when that substance was unsafe to even consider for a short moment. i think that was his 'big thing', and why everyone thinks hes so big all the time. but seriously they dont get 10 million kronor do they? shit i thought it was just for sport

16. jimjimjim

jimjimjim oldskool

chocolate umbrella dildos