Logic x question about importing samples into ultrabeat

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
I want to import my own hits into ultrabeat..... however, it doesnt give the option to drag n drop...

i click >>>>> factory settings >>>>> drum kits.... then i get the options for the in built kits (Beautique808,classice uk hip hop etc etc) and nothing else... should'nt there be more options? which lead to drop n drag???

There should be a preset that's actually called "Drag and Drop" or something to that effect. That provides a clean template. Then locate the sample you want via the file browser sidebar (or Finder) and drag and drop it into one of the cells on the far left side. I tend to start from the bottom and go up.

Taken from another thread
You can drag n drop of course. In the AU preset browser you can find an Init preset whcih will empty all the parameters and samples.
In the Audio OSC section (shown) I'm pretty sure you can click on the title or something and it will give you the option to load a sample from your library.

5mGE3.jpg

I'm also pretty sure you can drag and drop samples from Logics browser onto the little box where the audio is shown.
Hope this sorts ya

off topic..... have you guys had any problems loading any of your old logic files into logic x? im thinking of updating!

This is what i mean the drop n drag option doesnt show....and dragging to the box pictured doesnt work, the little green cross symbol appears but the sample isnt to be found in the drum machine

This is what i mean the drop n drag option doesnt show....and dragging to the box pictured doesnt work, the little green cross symbol appears but the sample isnt to be found in the drum machine

What about dragging to the cells on the far left of the screen (in the above pic where you the numbered rectangles are), does that work for you?

- - - Updated - - -

off topic..... have you guys had any problems loading any of your old logic files into logic x? im thinking of updating!

So far so good, I haven't had any issues opening up old projects. In fact, they seem to open up a bit faster for whatever reason.

- - - Updated - - -

ahhh fuck, you guys are making me miss Logic!

the-dark-side.jpg

There is a blank preset in there somewhere. Its not an option, its a preset in the AU border. Also, where are you dragging the files from?

sorted now... it does work but the names of the hits dont change.. ust the samples, you need to imort then rename the samples yourself....so was getting confused

Back
Top Bottom