logic studio worth bothering with?

what do you miss out on if u go with logic studio?
ive got pro atm so i can tell u if i use it or not etc

il find out mate!

---------- Post added at 10:18 ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 ----------

by the looks of it studio includes pro, maybe im wrong im not sure

i think ur right...n i think ive got all the rest of them so i must have logic studio lol
but tbh mate, ive only ever used logic pro...

whats the price difference like?
n if im being honest (just torrent it man) but shh u didnt hear that from me

well i paid for it, guy from work went abroad and got it for the special price of £6...
so hopefully it works :P
i use mainly reason, and i alreayd have logic pro installed buuut im going to reboot the computer so nice to have it all ready to install!

aw man u got ripped the fuck off!

u on mac though right? (just making sure :P)
ive heard many good things about logic rewired with reason...good luck bre!

yeah man got a macbook pro but seems to be dying hence the need for a reboot. Now I just need a version of reason to install and i can go ahead and reboot it, the idea of not bein able to carry on making stuff for even a few days is enough to put me off for a while!

yoo...

As far as i know, the only difference between the two is that in logic express you dont get:
Space Designer (Impulse Response Reverb)
Delay designer (multitap delay plugin)
Sculpture (Modelling Synth)
As for the work flow etc, everything is the same in express and pro. You only miss out on some plugins...which i guess, could be made of for with vairous vst's.
In my opinion though, space designer is an amazing reverb unit and the sculpture synth is amazing.
If i've missed any other differences please fill me in :)

peace

i think u got it mixed up, from what i can see logic studio has logic pro with it, and im guessing that means it has what pro has, plus all the guitar stuff and everything for studio, im not sure though

As far as i know there's Logic Pro and Logic express with the ladder being the lightweight..

Express comes with flex time as well! But i forgot, Pro has a Guitar/bass Amp Pro plug btw (which can be awesome for bass btw!)

I have Logic Express 9.0 full retail, and it DOES come with flex time AND guitar/bass amp & pedalboard... but no space designer, delay designer & sculpture.

All other windows / plugins / layout seem the same between express & pro, can't find any other (major) differences?..

Back
Top Bottom