Logic Project Files Wanted....

ChekOneTwo

I've always wondered how others arrange, produce, develop, create their tunes but never found any project files to view and take ideas from. Now I understand no-one wants to share the unique secrets but do you guys have any logic or know of any logic project files around that I could download and view to see how the Semi-Pro/Pro's do it?

Thanks.

Not sure about the other versions but Logic 9 comes with a song project file for Thievery Corporation's "The Numbers Game". It loads up the first time you start Logic. To get to it go to /Library/Application Support/Logic/Demo Songs/The Numbers Game

Not DnB but it can give you an idea of how it's done.

Hey thanks, I understand "How its done persay" I have my own interpretation as well of "How I do it" however I'm just wanting to view other similar D&B/Dubstep producers projects to see if I can take any influence or ideas that would help my own production?

I understand this may be a sensitive subject and I'm not looking to copy or steal peoples vibes they got going, simply improve my understanding and skills...

do you have any examples of your current work? i might have some files i could send you but i would like to know where you are with your skills first. not really logic files, but a soundcloud page maybe, just to hear your tunes so far?

Hold that thought, I'll get something set up, still in the process of setting Soundcloud up, i.e. haven't started. Finishing a mix in Ableton and then I'll be on it! Thanks in advance though!

I'm a bit of a perfectionist with my music and for that reason have not finished any tracks. I think I need to get over the hump of not liking it because it doesn't sound how "I want it to sound", would you guys advise working on tracks until the end to develop skill and experience regardless of whether it’s the sound your looking for....

OR...

Keep starting new tracks, new ideas until you find a vibe/sound that you like to work on and finish the track?!

I don't know whether restarting everytime I get bored of an idea or when you reach a plateau, whether I'm hindering myself by not swallowing my pride and finish off tracks that I don't particularly "feel"... hope that makes sense....

Will working on tracks all the way to the end improve my skills more than keep starting fresh ideas?

i dont finish everything i start, but i think it is important to finish a few, otherwise you a never really seeing a mixdown all the way through.

i just want to see where you are, because i want to send you a file that is a good fit. at the same time, i'm not too keen on sending my latest stuff out. if you want, you can just sendspace a tune clip to redbearddnb@gmail.com

Ok well I'll get something together and send it along.

And I understand about not wanting to send your latest stuff, as I said this is a sensitive subject I know. Its a fine line I suppose between taking influence from someone elses work and copying directly...and well you don't know me from Adam, so to speak....

Back
Top Bottom