Logic pro help!!!!

Marc:L

Well I have logic pro now for month. I understand a lot of things! But there is one thing that i quite don't understand..... it's the exs24(mk2) sampler. I just can't get any sound out of it.... Is there some who can explane it to me???

Many thanks!!

i was going to try and explain this but its complicated to explain but really easy to show someone.

my advice is read the manual. if you can post a pic of the exs24 maybe i can explain what to do.

Last edited:
edwardsruss said:
i was going to try and explain this but its complicated to explain but really easy to show someone.

my advice is read the manual. if you can post a pic of the exs24 maybe i can explain what to do.
:word:

i agree with ed here. be patient though. exs24 is lots of fun when you do get it working. :respekt: to logic pro 7, exs24 and ultrabeat :slayer:

well the thing is that if open the matrix editor and i push the "keyboard" on the left, I hear a sound b ut when I want to draw in it it say : Please select any note to specify a Region.

thats where i'm stuck. It's probably some stupid....

maybe check the instrument edit screen on the exs24, to see if the sample/s that you are using have been allocated to the keys that you are trying to trigger??

Back
Top Bottom