Logic beginner tutorials?

JimpaDirt

Vettvilling
VIP Junglist
Heya, just got myself logic pro 9 today and I must say that I'm completely lost to be honest. Does anyone know of any good youtube tutorial that explains pretty much from the very beginning of the program. I couldn't be more confused for real...

ThanX!

macprovideo.com. It's $25 a month, but you get your money's worth. The best "courses" are by Olav Basoski (I know he's a house producer, but his Logic workflow is brilliant) and Nigel Broad who breaks it down properly.

^ this. lostnthesound and i both benefitted HUGE from these videos. and a subscription to Computer Music helps too - not all Logic, but they use Logic a lot and all the tutorials translate between DAWs anyway

Thanks Teddy, I'll check that out!

macprovideo.com. It's $25 a month, but you get your money's worth. The best "courses" are by Olav Basoski (I know he's a house producer, but his Logic workflow is brilliant) and Nigel Broad who breaks it down properly.

At the moment I'm just interested in getting to know the program so i can start working with it. But it may be worth to look up when I've got into the basics of the daw! :)

you may be misunderstanding, the macprovideo.com stuff covers the basics, especially olav's workflow ones. you are missing out if you don't at least look at the site, they have tons of basic tutorials and beyond.

On YouTube I subscribe to sflogicninja, soundslogical, nzmusic and mr. milkcarton. They aren't really dnb tuts or general tuts but I learned a lot of snazzy tricks from watching their vids.

you may be misunderstanding, the macprovideo.com stuff covers the basics, especially olav's workflow ones. you are missing out if you don't at least look at the site, they have tons of basic tutorials and beyond.

Allright, mate I will look it up for real then :)

T:M, I checked out sflogicninja and soundslogical already and those are great! Guess I should give those other two a go then!

Back
Top Bottom