Logic 9 keeps crashing - any ideas

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
Easy peeps, been a long while.

Just made a similar post on Slutz but I know you guys got the info.

So Logic keeps crashing for me - can't work out why check my system specs below

Have 50GB HD space free as someone suggested lack of disc space could be an issue.

Here are the specs, any suggestions appreciated.

Macbook Pro (Retina, 15" - Late-2013)
Processor: 2GHz Intel Core i7
processor Speed:
Memory: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Logic 9.1.8 - legit version, all my plugins are legit too (apart from Waves 9.3 cracked :/) but don't think this is the issue as it seems to be things like Kontakt that trigger it. The longer a project is open the higher the chance of a crash - can tell its coming as I get screen lag when scrolling - usually this prompts me to save - which is often the point at which Logic will crash.

Prob your trash MacBook and awful iOS, good luck with logics support tho it's gone straight to shit after "apple" bought them.

ShitcatIsNotAmused.JPG

But nah surely not. Like how is it a piece of shit? Obviously compared to some custom built PCs - just don't understand how/why.

I kinda guessed it tbh - as all the software's legit and i got like 20% HD space free....

Hairy muff if you say so though. So what would you recommend PC/DAW-wise / what you using

ShitcatIsNotAmused.JPG

But nah surely not. Like how is it a piece of shit? Obviously compared to some custom built PCs - just don't understand how/why.

I kinda guessed it tbh - as all the software's legit and i got like 20% HD space free....

Hairy muff if you say so though. So what would you recommend PC/DAW-wise / what you using
Yeaaa boyyyyye! Suck it Claud!

Usually, it's cracked soft ware that crashes. But if it's legit try calling tech support.

get studio one, logic is pure aids in comparison! (from someone who has never used logic)..

Nah but in all seriousness if you don't manage to get it sorted studio one has very good support :)

yeah i think its probably something do with running Logic 9 on the latest OS - gonna upgrade to X (ffs) when i can afford it/be bothered

Back
Top Bottom