logic 8

struan

hey guys - question for guys who use logic

does anyone here use logic for production? im new to emp but been playing guitar for some time so i know about song structure an all that

what i want to know is, when making your drum beats, do you guys use a midi controller to play and record your beats, or do you piece them together in the piano roll thing in logic?

thanks

hey guys - question for guys who use logic

does anyone here use logic for production? im new to emp but been playing guitar for some time so i know about song structure an all that

what i want to know is, when making your drum beats, do you guys use a midi controller to play and record your beats, or do you piece them together in the piano roll thing in logic?

thanks

i use all audio smaples and put them in bit by bit

I tend to draw them into a piano roll whilst having that bar im editing on repeat so i can change it if it dont fit.
also to make decent shuffles/ghost snares u need to adjust the velocity of the offbeat sample.
highlight the offbeat sample...go onto hyper editor then lower the velocity untill it has that shuffle effect

when using logic pro i generally use ultrabeat for makin beats and just edit all the sounds on that, pretty easy once you get used to it

this.
Ultrabeat is fucking sick!
dunno how i lived without it when i was using FL Studio to be honest.

ultrabeat is pretty easy to use but u can get some wicked results

Back
Top Bottom