LOGAN D???

kenny d

easy!!! has any 1 got any new sets of logan d????? 2008 if you can!

oh and if any 1 has been able to get hold of any of the logan ds birthday bas sets would be sick if you could post them !!!

B1aDe

Hear me now!
Noob is a gaming term.... i often geek it up internet gaming and its well knows anyone who uses that phrase is some stupid little kid or a immature loser

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
nice if you can afford too mate. I gotta work the work just to feed my greedy cats and lovely wife. OOOHHHH WOO IS ME!!!!!! lol

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
well good for you sir! I pronounce you a true junglist!
Are you that first guy on the floor who did his perscriptions too early? lol, i love that guy.

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
Mine does, it's great :) lol
oh, how life will change. I remember saying at my first rave, "i'm gonna do this all the time!"
For a long time i did. Life has a way of stopping these things one way or another. HA HA! The ramblings of a man who is nearly thirty:rolf:
Fairplay to ya lads. I'm still at the front getting rowdy with the boyz but just not as often.
:miss_rep:sound as fuck :miss_rep:

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
oh, how life will change. I remember saying at my first rave, "i'm gonna do this all the time!"
For a long time i did. Life has a way of stopping these things one way or another. HA HA! The ramblings of a man who is nearly thirty:rolf:
Fairplay to ya lads. I'm still at the front getting rowdy with the boyz but just not as often.
:miss_rep:sound as fuck :miss_rep:
I know it's gunna change you know, I'm not stupid. It's just really fun while it lasts.
I know also that I probably won't wanna go to raves that much when I'm older because of pushy people etc so I'm making the most of it now :D

Oh & I'm a lady if you please...

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
I know it's gunna change you know, I'm not stupid. It's just really fun while it lasts.
I know also that I probably won't wanna go to raves that much when I'm older because of pushy people etc so I'm making the most of it now :D

Oh & I'm a lady if you please...
My apologies fair maiden. Nice to see some girlies in here. Especially sound as fuck dnb girls. R>E>S>P>E>C>T.
We love the grimey ladieeeeees.:shittin: