Logan D & Eksman On Kool FM 11th of Jan 09

imho eks was on next levels back in the rude/ruud days around 98, had tonnes of different flows.

he's still excellent, but his style's changed considerably.

i blame jump up.

if you listen to eksman on a crappy no-jump up set he sounds like he can't be fuck you get logan dropping bombs and eksman goes sick on them .

eksman number 1 forever

Eskmans always bin don, but e jus gotta bit lazy when e won best lyrical MC award in 2004 but e did work ard 4it! Es much more versatile nw, wid slower flows n dat, but d old days of Ruud Awakening im n Herbz smashin it off always giv appy memories!! Peace.

Big set!!

since skibba won the award..eks has upped his game alot and definately soundin like he has more of an intrest in it
was probably that he was booked for so many raves, he started to relax abit

Anyone do a tracklistng for this by any chace?

If not really need that SDC tuneee "Very heavy and dark!" sick tuneee

Safeee

Could sum1 please upload this onto mediafire or dnbshare cos links doesn't seem to work when right click on it. Thanks in advance...

cheers for this. ye eksman has gone off the boil like most mcs when they have made there name i have some sets with hyper shabba and shibba and trigga really at full power proper battling from back in the day (hysteria hyper d legends jj fost set) and i have some top eksman sets ive posted in my tread have a look he was untouchable then for sure http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=34023&highlight=rudeeee

Back
Top Bottom